Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duke!

Comment

• He thought he wanted some bourbon until he got his nose in the glass.
      He still loves beer though.

Also, everyone in this thread will love this:

A South African couple setting sail on a three month-journey to Madagascar crashed onto a reef and started to sink — but then the real trouble hit.

Dog’s best friend: Sinking South African sailor saves pet first, then wife

A South African couple setting sail on a three month-journey to Madagascar crashed onto a reef and started to sink — but then the real trouble hit.

The husband had seconds to decide: Save my dog? Save my wife? And he chose to start with the former
      , The Huffington Post reported.

An interesting aside is that Graham Anley, the man who chose his 9-year-old Jack Russell terrier, Rosie, over his wife, Sheryl, is a volunteer with South Africa’s National Sea Rescue Institute with a touted mission of saving lives on the South African seas.

The trio — couple plus dog — were aboard a yacht when it struck a reef. NSRI spokesman Geoff McGregor told South Africa’s News 24 that the wife’s “safety line had snagged on the steering gear,” so she really wasn’t in much danger of drifting. But as The Huffington Post reported, she could have drifted downward, if the ship sunk.

Gawker reported the husband “will likely put him in the Dog House for some time.” The couple is trying to salvage the remains of their yacht, the NSRI reported.

Comment

• My big dope of a guard dog is obsessed with water. He'll play in a water sprinkler or garden hose for hours.

Comment

• My silly Dot

Comment

• 7 years old
            5 months old
            Last edited by Blakeski; 09-11-2013, 11:26 PM.
            Wanna see my care face???

Comment

• Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
              2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Scully being a deviant.

Chilling in the backyard.

Comment

• Not my dog but funny none the less.
                  Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Maine Coon Brothers! 25lbs. each.

For scale.

I can haz lazer eyzs!

P.S. My car is slow.

Comment

• Kolbi...
                      Last edited by 1carcrazyguy; 11-23-2013, 01:08 PM.

Comment

• Our rat terrier passed away about 3 weeks ago. My wife and I had started talking about what kind of dog we wanted because it felt empty without him around. We discussed if we wanted another rescue or a puppy. We had pretty much agreed on getting a heeler puppy in a couple/few months and then my wife found this guy at Fort Worth animal control yesterday. I picked him up last night after work. I'm linking the pic because it is stupid huge and I'm trying to hide that the rug is not cowskin.

Comment

• Comment

• ^great action shot!

Comment

• New female boxer we got yesterday.

Comment

• My little Zoey as a puppy

Zoey, nine months later.

Comment

Working...
                                X