No announcement yet.

Post pictures of your pets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She'll be 10 months old in a couple weeks.
    Our 3 lb Chihuahua still bosses her around most of the time, but she takes it like a champ and just sits there and looks at her.

Comment

• By Boxer pup Tyson.

Get your Portable ID!

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
        First snow is always funny for a dog. I had my rottie in most of the day because it was so cold out. Brought the Roomba out and decided to put her favorite toy on top of it.

Just lost her today, cancer of the spleen. Amazing how quickly they can go from killing the roomba to having to be put down.

Comment

• Sorry for your loss

Comment

Just lost her today, cancer of the spleen. Amazing how quickly they can go from killing the roomba to having to be put down.
            Sorry to hear that. I lost my last rottie to cancer a couple years ago and its heart breaking.

Comment

• Originally posted by bard View Post
              Sorry for your loss
              Originally posted by jleews6 View Post
              Sorry to hear that. I lost my last rottie to cancer a couple years ago and its heart breaking.
              Thanks guys. She was 7, so fairly old for a rottie, but it sucked to see her go from playing constantly to having to be put down. Already got a german rott puppy and the little fucker is a handful

Comment

• Best dog I've ever owned. Long hair Corgi.

Comment

• Originally posted by LZRREDGT View Post

By Boxer pup Tyson.
                  Nice reverse brindle. We have a male 6 year old one and a regular brindle (female). They made fine looking pups.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by LZRREDGT View Post

By Boxer pup Tyson.
                    Cute pup!
                    2014 GT
                    2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Thanks guys. She was 7, so fairly old for a rottie, but it sucked to see her go from playing constantly to having to be put down. Already got a german rott puppy and the little fucker is a handful
                      Thats good news. When I lost my Rott she was 12 and a friend told me that "the only thing worse then losing a dog is living without another one"
                      Glad you got another one.Enjoy your time with it. My Rott is a German also.

Comment

• Originally posted by jleews6 View Post
                        Thats good news. When I lost my Rott she was 12 and a friend told me that "the only thing worse then losing a dog is living without another one"
                        Glad you got another one.Enjoy your time with it. My Rott is a German also.
                        12 years is a long time with a Rott. Yeah, I will take a little bit of heartache for years of love. Here is a pic of said little fucker.

Comment

12 years is a long time with a Rott. Yeah, I will take a little bit of heartache for years of love. Here is a pic of said little fucker.

Congrats. good luck with him.

Comment

• Long story, cliff notes: New pups were born yesterday, 6-8 weeks I'll have my new lab.

So about 20 years ago my younger sister got a female black lab (AKC, great blood line, etc), a few years later my Dad bred her with another black lab and then my dad kept one of the pups for himself. Bear (dad's dog) is now like 11-12 and has already been bread once before like 8 years ago. Well, the pick of that litter was supposed to be mine but I couldn't take him at the time so my best friend got Stewie who was his male chocolate lab. My neighbor now has a yellow female that is AKC as well, and an incredible hunting dog. He wanted to breed her so this time last year we tried with both Bear and Stewie (Bear's son from first litter) and she wasn't having ANY of it, so no pups. Well, Stewie got cancer and had to be put down back on Christmas eve last year and Mike (best friend who had him) was very sad that the attempt to breed him didn't work. My neighbor decided that this year when she went into heat he'd have the vet take care of the getting her pregnant part so both dogs went there and yesterday she had a litter of 10 pups, black and chocolate. Hopefully now I'll have a chocolate male in a few weeks to keep my yellow male company. And My dad will have another pup in the same blood line and Mike will get a brother to his last dog Stewie.
                            Originally posted by stevo
                            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• cool
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Shitty pic.

sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
                                X