• Show
Clear All

• 3 of our 4, Diablo, Peanut and Bindee

Fuck, bigger pics than I thought!

Comment

• Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
      2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• There's some good looking dogs in these posts!

Comment

• Zoey.

Comment

• Just rescued him this weekend.

Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• My girls

Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Rescued this guy from the shelter last december for my daughter. She's a big time animal lover, and the older dogs just didnt want to play with her. He was 5 months old when we got him. She appropriately named him Shaggy.

He grew like a weed, at one point I was teasing my wife that she picked out an Irish wolfhound. He stopped growing up and started growing out! I'm tempted to get a DNA test on him, id like to know what mix he really is. He's a really smart, fun dog. He and I have bonded well, he will come running in to wake me up in the morning if he can sneak away. I need to take him to the groomers and get his mop chopped.

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• First post in here since my German shepherd passed on the 5th day of this year, and with good news. I've been fostering this girl (Isabella) for a couple of weeks and I think she has found a permanent home: mine it's a good day!

Comment

• He does have a look like an Irish Wolfhound. Have had 4 so kinda know the breed
                    Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

• 1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
                      1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
                      2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

• My alleged rottweiler. I am starting to get the suspicion that they lied to me. At least I didn't pay full blood price for him. Oh, he is 9 months old and weighs 85lbs, you can see how skinny he still looks.... Whatever he is, it's huge.

Comment

• 4 yrs since this guy came home with us

Comment

• My 2 & 1/2 year old GSD.

Originally posted by Jester
                            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                            Originally posted by Denny
                            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Our cat, Sam Colt, or Colt for short. Shithead is about 5 feet up in our Christmas Tree.

Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                                Our cat, Sam Colt, or Colt for short. Shithead is about 5 feet up in our Christmas Tree.

Comment

Working...
                                X