• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    They really have no idea do they?
    No... They really don't...

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
      You what the funny part is? They could register on our board and talk ALL the shit they want and wouldn't get banned.
      That's because its the friggin wild west up in here...

Comment

• Originally posted by Osiris View Post
        Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here
        Yeah I sent them an email. Fuck them, especially that cunt mod.

Comment

• good god that site is slow as fuck.

Comment

• You guys realize he's going to the same thing as he did to the Back Porch and make it hidden to guests.

Comment

• Jesus, they aren't very bright on that board, are they? LOL, it was just one person with ten names!! This is where charity gets you, people. Fuck 'em.

Comment

• Anybody remember the name of that cupcake site that was in her sig? Don't new members have to be approved by admin or mod or something? If so, get to approving. I don't feel like cleaning the garage.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  Jesus, they aren't very bright on that board, are they? LOL, it was just one person with ten names!! This is where charity gets you, people. Fuck 'em.
                  Someone figured it out in post 1006. He might be the genious of the group.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    Trying to decide if reregistering on my phone is worth the bother. I'd kinda like to let Mr Larson know where he can find all of his personal information.
                    What makes you think that "we" aren't already here watching?

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                    DON"T EVER CROSS ME!!!!!!!

LOLOl, JK buddy. We're a big dysfunctional family, you're safe!!!

I'm nicer now as I think I have a serious anger issue, so I'm not even posting his social, just x'ing it out.

I'm nice.
                    No one is safe on the internet. Everyone can be found. Ever sold anything online (I know you have, although it looks like your bike sale kinda went South), or used your email address for anything online? If so, then you can be found. People who think the internet is anonymous amuse me. Especially now that for a mere $10 or less, you can gain access to websites that probably know more about the person's past than they do.

Oh, and I kind of like the feel of this place. It's almost like pirate, but for people who are comfortable enough with their gayness to admit that they drive mustangs. <--I'm assuming that means the same thing here as it does on pirate, in a joking manner.

Comment

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                      <--------------------- Filing papers to legally change name to Canada now.
                      Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                      Renee sounds like a twat. We need to send Leah over there to put her in her place.
                      I did.

You have been banned for the following reason:
                      No board wars

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Fuck that bitch, Renee.
                      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Just-cupcakes.net?

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          Someone figured it out in post 1006. He might be the genious of the group.
                          Well, we all know it's not you. Haha
                          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by 9volt View Post

No one is safe on the internet. Everyone can be found. Ever sold anything online (I know you have, although it looks like your bike sale kinda went South), or used your email address for anything online? If so, then you can be found. People who think the internet is anonymous amuse me. Especially now that for a mere $10 or less, you can gain access to websites that probably know more about the person's past than they do.

Oh, and I kind of like the feel of this place. It's almost like pirate, but for people who are comfortable enough with their gayness to admit that they drive mustangs. <--I'm assuming that means the same thing here as it does on pirate, in a joking manner.

You seem like our kind of cocksucker. We'll give ya a day pass!

Comment

• Just send them this link and they can figure out the rest.

Comment

• Originally posted by 9volt View Post

Welcome, enjoy your freedom here. Your allowed to say whatever you like.

Even all that shit you just said.

Comment

Working...
                                X