• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    I drive a beetle.

Random.
    Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

• You're doing it wrong

I know I'm a PBB Newbie, but I'd like to point a few things out (I'm not a mod there, just a user, like most of you here). So take this as you will.

The banning/no board war policy has been in effect for years.
      I'm sure if dozens of PBB guys joined here & spammed it up a bunch your mods would do the same. (I know, you'll probably view me as one).

Remember, PBB is not the enemy here, Phil/VS is. Vent at him/VS.
      If you feel strongly about him/VS, then post of some good points... If it gets deleted/you get banned for it, it will prove your point.

Keep in mind it's a 4x4 sight. Some crazy shit goes on there. (read characters from Deliverance getting PHDs in a lot different areas.... Many have lots of guns too).
      Try doing some math as well: DFWM has 5k members, PBB has 200k. (so, multiply each one the e-badasses here by 40).

As for Renee, if she was a bitch, you probably deserved it.
      She is one of the nice ones there.
      A word of advice though, don't piss of Roxywheels. She will chew you up & spit you out.

I'm sure you guys have some cool stories of people you have f'd with, but try this one: (and yes, it was me that almost got screwed)

Link

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
        I drive a beetle.
        whats wrong with driving a beetle? is it ok that mine's a TDI??? LOL
        1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
          I thought we already had a guy named "Rowdy"
          I was going to take Phil, but thought that was probably a bad idea

Comment

• Time to get rid of this completely unnecessary in the first place sub-forum.
            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by mochamike View Post
              i know i'm a pbb newbie, but i'd like to point a few things out (i'm not a mod there, just a user, like most of you here). So take this as you will.

I'm sure if dozens of pbb guys joined here & spammed it up a bunch your mods would do the same. (i know, you'll probably view me as one).

Remember, pbb is not the enemy here, phil/vs is. Vent at him/vs.
              If you feel strongly about him/vs, then post of some good points... If it gets deleted/you get banned for it, it will prove your point.

Keep in mind it's a 4x4 sight. Some crazy shit goes on there. (read characters from deliverance getting phds in a lot different areas.... Many have lots of guns too).
              Try doing some math as well: Dfwm has 5k members, pbb has 200k. (so, multiply each one the e-badasses here by 40).

As for renee, if she was a bitch, you probably deserved it.
              A word of advice though, don't piss of roxywheels. She will chew you up & spit you out.

I'm sure you guys have some cool stories of people you have f'd with, but try this one: (and yes, it was me that almost got screwed)

link
              tits????

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                What the fuck is jko?

Jeep "JK Owners" (.com)

Comment

• Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                  I'd hate to mess with somebody's lively hood like that.
                  He's a Canadian, not a person.

Comment

• Originally posted by MochaMike View Post
                    I know I'm a PBB Newbie, but I'd like to point a few things out (I'm not a mod there, just a user, like most of you here). So take this as you will.

I'm sure if dozens of PBB guys joined here & spammed it up a bunch your mods would do the same. (I know, you'll probably view me as one).

Remember, PBB is not the enemy here, Phil/VS is. Vent at him/VS.
                    If you feel strongly about him/VS, then post of some good points... If it gets deleted/you get banned for it, it will prove your point.

Keep in mind it's a 4x4 sight. Some crazy shit goes on there. (read characters from Deliverance getting PHDs in a lot different areas.... Many have lots of guns too).
                    Try doing some math as well: DFWM has 5k members, PBB has 200k. (so, multiply each one the e-badasses here by 40).

As for Renee, if she was a bitch, you probably deserved it.
                    A word of advice though, don't piss of Roxywheels. She will chew you up & spit you out.

Link
                    We aren't going to ban any of you PBB guys. We were simply trying to tell you about what was going to go down. He said the same cookie cutter bullshit to us as well.

Oh, and don't fuck with Leah. She may wear thongs, but she'll take the thing off and strangle you with it.

Comment

• 200k members sure, how many active?
                      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by MochaMike View Post
                        Cliff notes?

Comment

• This site is anything goes, with very rare exceptions. Period. If someone is banned on here, it is for amusement, and they are back in a day or two.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            This site is anything goes, with very rare exceptions. Period. If someone is banned on here, it is for amusement, and they are back in a day or two.
                            papapepper isn't back.
                            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                              papapepper isn't back.

There are exceptions to every rule.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                                papapepper isn't back.

Read smarter, not harder.

Comment

Working...
                                X