No announcement yet.

So heres what phil from canada just said about dfwstangs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone please screenshot their current users logged on per day in traffic statistics. Let's wait a month and see how it looks next month. If you really wanna have said the mods and fan boys then you need to show them the raw facts.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• You have to do a lot to get banned here. Mostly racial slurs. Other than that you only get banned if the mods like you and want to fuck with you.

Comment

• inaccuracies:

well this thread went right into the crapper. I really don't give 10000 shits about any other site's experience with VS. They can all kiss my hairy beanbag. If the previous owners ran the sites into the ground and VS picked up the steaming pile of shit and wants to try to turn them around to be profitable, more power to them.
        no, it wasn't a pile of shit until it was sold.

THIS SITE MAKES MONEY, AND IS PROFITABLE.
        so was dfwS. i doubt it's profitable with 3 active members.

IT DOESN'T NEED TO BE CHANGED TO MAKE MONEY.
        well, lance, you made money by selling it, so that exact amount is how much VS is in the hole right now. VS probably wants to get in the green and look for ways to grow. the faster the better.

I DIDN'T BAIL ON THE SITE, I AM ON THE VS PAYROLL AND WILL CONTINUE TO RUN IT. <<<---- Read this over and over, ok? That is the difference between my sites and others.
        this might be the only redeeming difference unless canada phil decides he wants to be a participating member again.
        www.hppmotorsports.com
        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Originally posted by MochaMike View Post
          Try doing some math as well: DFWM has 5k members, PBB has 200k. (so, multiply each one the e-badasses here by 40).

Also, I suppose you've never heard of the death ratio at the battle of The Alamo?

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
            Also, I suppose you've never heard of the death ratio at the battle of The Alamo?

Zing.
            Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

• Originally posted by Cannon View Post
              tits????
              Sure....

Taken 1 minute ago:

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                Remember Santa Anna!!!!

Fuck mochamike!! That was not cool. I'm going to have nightmares of Bigfoot now.
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Once again, why the hell is this sub-forum needed? It wasn't needed in the first place and since they're banning our members, it sure as hell isn't needed now. If our gestapos really do believe that it is needed, how about moving it down in the forum order. This is DFWMustangs, after all.
                  How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• currently
                    Alexa ranking: 33648
                    www.hppmotorsports.com
                    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Looks like Danny.
                      Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

• Can someone give me cliffnotes as to what the fuck happened here please.
                        Originally posted by lincolnboy
                        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• bahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaaaaa

Comment

• Originally posted by mochamike View Post
                            sure....

Taken 1 minute ago:

ban!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cannon View Post
                              tits????
                              He's got ugly tits, I've seen 'em.

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                              He's a Canadian, not a person.
                              Exactly! Well, they're kinda people, but not completely. Sort of like politicians and Dane Cook.

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                              Oh, and don't fuck with Leah. She may wear thongs, but she'll take the thing off and strangle you with it.
                              Does she wash her cooter regularly?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                                Once again, why the hell is this sub-forum needed? It wasn't needed in the first place and since they're banning our members, it sure as hell isn't needed now. If our gestapos really do believe that it is needed, how about moving it down in the forum order. This is DFWMustangs, after all.
                                Quit your bitching you fucking Mongolian slut.
                                Originally posted by talisman
                                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                                Originally posted by AdamLX
                                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                Because fuck you, that's why
                                Originally posted by 80coupe
                                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
                                X