So heres what phil from canada just said about dfwstangs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 9volt View Post
    Bummer, I don't think I was. Or maybe I was, but it was so horrible that I deleted it from my brain's hard drive. Or I'm just too stupid to remember. It's pretty much a 3 way tie as to which one is correct.

I'd go with the too horrible to remember answer if I was in your boots, sir. There are things that cannot be unseen.

Comment

• Originally posted by 9volt View Post
      Bummer, I don't think I was. Or maybe I was, but it was so horrible that I deleted it from my brain's hard drive. Or I'm just too stupid to remember. It's pretty much a 3 way tie as to which one is correct.
      I can't remember the name of the thread but I'm sure someone can dig it up if you'd like some light reading. Some light-heavy flow as well.

Comment

• W3rd

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
          I'd go with the too horrible to remember answer if I was in your boots, sir. There are things that cannot be unseen.
          You almost still picture the smiley face can't you?
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by vadertt View Post
            Screen name ejlarson, was talking about how we were going to wish we didn't ever go over there and he was going to do something with our little sisters..

LOLOLOL

Ooooooh shit!
            LOL! Almost but not quite.

If you READ what I posted in BLACK...

"Unless you want pics posted of you when you were in gradeschool "playing" with your sister, I would clear outta here.

It's probably Scottfag40 anyway. "

I highlighted the key part in red. Since you are not from pbb, you obviously won't get the reference, but it is to a supreme trolling member that just got nuked for being a dooshe.

Anyway, like I said in the pbb welcome thread, I don't care about public info being posted cause I am not hiding from anyone.

This place seems eerily like pbb - which I didn't think could happen.
            Last edited by ejlarson; 01-11-2012, 06:22 PM.

Comment

• So has the first slew of fresh meat arrived yet??
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Where's the white women at?

Comment

• I need to start dating white women.
                  Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

• Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
                    Phil?........Phil Conners?
                    god damnit, I busted out laughing!!!!!! well played
                    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                      I need to start dating white women.
                      You should start by leaving notes on their cars in their work parking lot
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        Where's the white women at?
                        All the brothas took them.
                        Originally posted by talisman
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        Originally posted by AdamLX
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Because fuck you, that's why
                        Originally posted by 80coupe
                        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                        Originally posted by Rick Modena
                        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                          You should start by leaving notes on their cars in their work parking lot
                          Holy shit. That's genius!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                            200k members sure, how many active?
                            Welp, I just went & looked at PBB's splash page & they had more members logged on (5k+) than total users here.

And that was the lunch time rush only I assume.
                            Even if you were to say that only 10% of the members are active, that's over 20k people...

Comment

• Originally posted by MochaMike View Post
                              I'm sure you guys have some cool stories of people you have f'd with, but try this one: (and yes, it was me that almost got screwed)

Link
                              WIN!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MochaMike View Post
                                Welp, I just went & looked at PBB's splash page & they had more members logged on (5k+) than total users here.

And that was the lunch time rush only I assume.
                                Even if you were to say that only 10% of the members are active, that's over 20k people...

It's a large site, no doubt. This isn't a dick measuring contest. Right now it's all a time bomb. How much longer will PBB thrive now that Phil is in charge?

Comment

Working...
                                X