So heres what phil from canada just said about dfwstangs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
    Per Lance the Administrator on Pirate4x4..................

you're a few pages behind

Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
      No, it's not. There is nothing to be read into it, as it stands on its own.

The implication was that the 4X4 forum was for money, not this place in it's entirety. Prior to the other day how much had been said about that forum? Not one stinking word. Then, when the news hit, all of a sudden this never before discussed 4X4 forum is placed above the main forum?

I'm not the only one that said something Don, so don't try that avenue. There is a reason that it was done, and if not for the potential stream, what was it? A real reason, not some touchy feel good reason.
      The 4x4 sub-forum was placed up top for a few days to make it easier for the Pirate4x4 guys to see (hence the ARRRRRRRR).

I know for a fact that Tyler built the server and framed everything for DFWM while he was on vacation AND out of state on a borrowed computer! We ALL got hosed when Chris bitched out and crawfished when he sold Canada. I feel bad for any place that could potentially end up like we did due to VS buying them. Why is it so hard for you to accept that maybe Tyler wanted to give them an option with some other VS-screwed-us-over people (US)??? Why's it got to be some financially-motivated manuever?

This is DFWmustangs, to think that the owner of this site would be able to commandeer the net base of a 200K member OFF ROAD site is simply asinine.

Originally posted by mikec View Post
      Lol, not quite. More like a penny or two per ad click, if that. Not sure how it works, don't really care. It's not a real stream generator until you get tons and tons of traffic, which that forum could have brought.

Again, I DO NOT fault ANYONE for trying to make a buck. Could care less.
      This forum does not do ad trafficking in that manner. Tyler does per-month banner advertising.

No, I didn't. I'm not the one making a big deal about an innocent comment.

Damn.

It wasn't innocent. You accused them of trying to take an entire audience from another site for the sole purpose of financial gain. That's a pretty bold statement.

You guys are totally missing the potential revenue stream that they're chasing.
      They... want to steal the posters, kiss their asses and do all you can to get them over here.
      ...but it does seem kind of wrong to shit on the people that post here all the time by putting this forum into the first spot over the actual main forum, but it's their show and not our call...
      I highlighted the parts where you directly implicate the owners of DFWM of attempting to bogart the Pirate4x4 user base.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Angel Eyes is coming out with both guns blazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          Angel Eyes is coming out with both guns blazing.
          Not really. I've known Mike a lot of years, we're pretty good friends and shoot straight. He knows I'm gonna call a spade a spade. Nothing more.
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          dont downshift!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
            Not really. I've known Mike a lot of years, we're pretty good friends and shoot straight. He knows I'm gonna call a spade a spade. Nothing more.
            Yea, its just fun to see the back and forth spade calling.

Comment

Yea, its just fun to see the back and forth spade calling.
              Want your post-count reset or something???
              dont downshift!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                Want your post-count reset or something???
                Nooo Angel Eyes!

Comment

Nooo Angel Eyes!
                  dont downshift!!

Comment

• Get rid of the motherfucker all together. I'm glad it's down at the bottom now, but it has no place being here.
                    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                      Get rid of the motherfucker all together. I'm glad it's down at the bottom now, but it has no place being here.
                      Why?
                      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                        Why?
                        Well fuck, let's just create subforums for every goddamn forum that's on the internet.

Comment

Well fuck, let's just create subforums for every goddamn forum that's on the internet.
                          Jesus Christ, you're cranky!
                          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
                            Jesus Christ, you're cranky!
                            I've got something you can crank on!

Comment

I've got something you can crank on!
                              We tried that once, remember? Once the little clown popped up, it scared you so bad you had to have therapy...
                              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

At this point it's an offroad section of the site, which seemed welcomed, sounds like a cool addition to me

Your big ass sig takes up much more screen real estate than that section does
                                Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Working...
                                X