No announcement yet.

So heres what phil from canada just said about dfwstangs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My god this is some butthurt bitches in here. Wash the sand out of your vaginas. The welcome shown here by most of you is appreciated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
      At this point it's an offroad section of the site, which seemed welcomed, sounds like a cool addition to me

Your big ass sig takes up much more screen real estate than that section does
      I guess The Garage just isn't good enough anymore.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
        I guess The Garage just isn't good enough anymore.
        Geor, you really need to get laid. Can someone call Elvis and tell him he's not doing his job? Fuck, dude-relaaaaaaax.
        Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
        Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
        Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
        You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• I'm perfectly calm, dude.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Only faggots and rednecks don't use the "New Posts" button.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
              Only faggots and rednecks don't use the "New Posts" button.
              Truth!

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                Not really. I've known Mike a lot of years, we're pretty good friends and shoot straight. He knows I'm gonna call a spade a spade. Nothing more.
                Dat's right! Don's good people...

And your synopsis is accurate, though I was not saying the original board was started for money, just the perception of the new forum was.

Peace out everyone, have a great weekend!
                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                  Only faggots and rednecks don't use the "New Posts" button.
                  Originally posted by BradM View Post
                  Truth!
                  double bish!

I dont use the new post function unless Im on tapatalk. I dont want to read posts in the food forum or workout forums or jobs forum. How hard is that to understand?

Comment

• Originally posted by Duckie View Post
                    My god this is some butthurt bitches in here. Wash the sand out of your vaginas. The welcome shown here by most of you is appreciated.
                    Spot on post, welcome Duck......

Comment

• Nailed it like Jesus to the cross!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                        Man I need a big dick in my ass.......

What is a "conductur"?
                        Originally posted by The King
                        I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

Comment

• Originally posted by dewayne6243 View Post
                          What is a "conductur"?

Would you seriously shut the fuck up.

Comment

This is DFWmustangs, to think that the owner of this site would be able to commandeer the net base of a 200K member OFF ROAD site is simply asinine.
                            I don't know the owner of this site at all, but keep in mind that Pirate was started by Lance (and a couple others) as a simple BB, without multiple forums, built for a bunch of friends. Over the years, he managed to grow the site, keep up with the growing pains, and apparently sell it for a shitload of money. From what I understand, he had no background in IT, computers, coding, or anything like that, so it can happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by 9volt View Post
                              I don't know the owner of this site at all, but keep in mind that Pirate was started by Lance (and a couple others) as a simple BB, without multiple forums, built for a bunch of friends. Over the years, he managed to grow the site, keep up with the growing pains, and apparently sell it for a shitload of money. From what I understand, he had no background in IT, computers, coding, or anything like that, so it can happen.
                              Oh I wasn't questioning the idea of a site growing by leaps and bounds (Our old site started off as an email list!) I was saying that an established memberbase would hardly transfer en masse from a site as large as Pirate4x4 with the same numerical effect as the old site. Basically 200,000 people aren't going to sign up on DFWMUSTANGS over night. This board's owner started this VBB simply to provide a place to migrate once it was apparent that SHTF was unavoidable.
                              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                              dont downshift!!
                              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Oh I wasn't questioning the idea of a site growing by leaps and bounds (Our old site started off as an email list!) I was saying that an established memberbase would hardly transfer en masse from a site as large as Pirate4x4 with the same numerical effect as the old site. Basically 200,000 people aren't going to sign up on DFWMUSTANGS over night. This board's owner started this VBB simply to provide a place to migrate once it was apparent that SHTF was unavoidable.
                                Ah, roger that. You are correct. The chances of the majority of the PBB moving to any one single board are pretty slim.

Comment

Working...
                                X