To the new P4x4 Family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Jake- View Post
    I'm a Missourian. You've probably heard of the Cardinals, they're from St. Louis.
    This fuckin guy....
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I'm a Missourian. You've probably heard of the Cardinals, they're from St. Louis.

Motherfucker...

Comment

110:1 crawl ratio = slowest rig on here

Comment

Nolan Ryan does not approve

Comment

It still hurts, badly. When I read that, I thought back to sitting on my couch remembering Feliz being 1 pitch away. 1...fucking...pitch... And then I had to drag that shit through another game, getting our asses handed to us. I have to speak to some rape victims on how to block this from my memory.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

My PTSD from game 6 is back.
              Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                It still hurts, badly. When I read that, I thought back to sitting on my couch remembering Feliz being 1 pitch away. 1...fucking...pitch... And then I had to drag that shit through another game, getting our asses handed to us. I have to speak to some rape victims on how to block this from my memory.
                If Cruz would have caught that ball then Feliz never would have mattered. Thats what made me bloody my forehead on the nearest wall.

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
                  So are the pirate4x4 guys french Canadians? I can't stand the French.
                  "There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures… and the Dutch."

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                  When that happened, I literally facepalmed.

Stevo
                  Originally posted by SSMAN
                  ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                    "There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures… and the Dutch."

Nigel?
                    Ded

Comment

Fuck you and the cardinals!

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                        LOL! And carnies.. Smell like cabbage - small hands.

Comment

Originally posted by ejlarson View Post
                          LOL! And carnies.. Smell like cabbage - small hands.
                          Wut up Erik? mah kneegrow!!!!!
                          Ded

Comment

I'm a Mexican, I'm from Tijuana. If you're ever out down south and need some whores, shoot me a PM.

Comment

OOH OOH does my red star transfer over??? LOL

tribal4krawler
                              token deaf guy

Member # 15585
                              http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

Originally posted by sosoe View Post
                                I'm a Mexican, I'm from Tijuana. If you're ever out down south and need some whores, shoot me a PM.
                                Aren't you our illegal who paid a coyote to come back?
                                Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Working...
                                X