To the new P4x4 Family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lason View Post
    Now that it works, ban the fucker! Putting NSFW and then posting a pic under it does nothing for the servers cache capturing the pic noob!
    Fawk off, the pick I wanted to post was 41.xx mb bigger than the limit....

Comment

Originally posted by dragogt View Post
      Fawk off, the pick I wanted to post was 41.xx mb bigger than the limit....
      Don't be our first stupid noob of the move. See that sticky up top? That was because of you. Let it serve as your warning. Do it again and you'll get your first ban.
      Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

D'oh

Not sure if I should say, awesome, or fail... :homer:

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
          Don't be our first stupid noob of the move. See that sticky up top? That was because of you. Let it serve as your warning. Do it again and you'll get your first ban.
          Ooooooooooooohhhh!!! Flex those innernet muscles, Copper!!!
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Luis is so hardcore!!

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
              Ooooooooooooohhhh!!! Flex those innernet muscles, Copper!!!
              Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                dont downshift!!

Comment

Who gives a shit about post count? I bet all you post count Nazis are the same homos that have truck nutz hanging from your bumpers, aren't you? I'll skip the "oh, you're from pirate4x4, we'll be all nice to you from the start" hippie bullshit and take my lumps just like everyone else, thank you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by 9volt View Post
                    Who gives a shit about post count? I bet all you post count Nazis are the same homos that have truck nutz hanging from your bumpers, aren't you? I'll skip the "oh, you're from pirate4x4, we'll be all nice to you from the start" hippie bullshit and take my lumps just like everyone else, thank you very much.
                    The post count is an issue here because in the old forum people could not have avatars until they hit 1000 posts. It really isn't an issue on this new forum since that isn't enforced anymore.

Besides, the mods love to knock down our post counts to get a laugh.

Right Angel Eyes?

Comment

• Originally posted by 9volt View Post
                      I hate those obscene ball sacks.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

lol, my bad!
                        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          The post count is an issue here because in the old forum people could not have avatars until they hit 1000 posts. It really isn't an issue on this new forum since that isn't enforced anymore.

Right Angel Eyes?
                          Ah, gotcha. You were doing it for the benefit of the people who freak out because they can't have a pretty little picture under their name.

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                          I hate those obscene ball sacks.
                          That's pretty much the exact opposite of what I was told about you.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post

Right Angel Eyes?
                            Truf.
                            dont downshift!!

Comment

That's pretty much the exact opposite of what I was told about you.
                              I prefer giant dicks in my mouth, if at all possible. I have mushroom shaped bruises all over my face.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Who gives a shit about post count? I bet all you post count Nazis are the same homos that have truck nutz hanging from your bumpers, aren't you?
                                I have some hanging from my rear view mirror... does that count?
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                                Originally posted by Denny
                                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                                X