Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who got it
    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Well fuck.
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I wanted one of theses old Military Surplus ones with the diesel motor in a bad way.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
          Thanks for calling me and giving me a shot at it as you promised.
          Sorry man but I had two dudes lined up early that friday and both guys showed up at the same time.

It was funny because the first guy low balled me, then the second offered the full amount in front of the first guy. Then the first guy said he would pay the full amount. Sucks because the second guy drove from Houston to get it but he showed up late.

Comment

Originally posted by MILK View Post
            Sorry man but I had two dudes lined up early that friday and both guys showed up at the same time.

It was funny because the first guy low balled me, then the second offered the full amount in front of the first guy. Then the first guy said he would pay the full amount. Sucks because the second guy drove from Houston to get it but he showed up late.
            yea it was cheap, I was just going to put it on my lot and make a quick 1k. No worries, more deals where that one came from

Comment

I would have sold it to the second guy for offering it unless the first would have paid more and not just match. Well for low balling you that is.

Comment

Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
                I would have sold it to the second guy for offering it unless the first would have paid more and not just match. Well for low balling you that is.
                me too, I hate people who lowball. but then again, I was planning on offering Milk 3k when I got there so... lol

Comment

me too, I hate people who lowball. but then again, I was planning on offering Milk 3k when I got there so... lol
                  i would have sold it for that too. lol!!

Comment

Dang, just saw this.. A coworker has been looking for one for his ranch. Something a little better condition than a typical "deer lease" vehicle though.

Comment

Did you snap any interior pics? I want to spend a moment in the 80's.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        Did you snap any interior pics? I want to spend a moment in the 80's.

Man I erased them the day after I sold it. I needed it gone!

I will have this for sale soon though....

Comment

Originally posted by MILK View Post
                          Man I erased them the day after I sold it. I needed it gone!

I will have this for sale soon though....

I'd ask how much but you'd just chop me up and sell it to someone else

Comment

I'd ask how much but you'd just chop me up and sell it to someone else

LOL!! I let you know when its done. Thinking about plastidipping this one flat black or satin black.

Comment

Working...
                            X