Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 2001 Ford F-150 4X4 Suspension

Hello,

I need to replace pretty much every bushing in the front end of this thing. (and the shocks, but I'll bring that up later.)

However first on the list is the area where the hub connects to the rest of the suspension.

While playing in the ice last big storm we had, I bumped a curb a bit and broke the hub loose. I'm trying to fix this one today, cause its gotten bad to the point where I can't safely drive it.

Then the driver side front sway bar connection is rotted out, any after market recommendations for parts? You can see in the pics..

I'm looking for suggestions on parts to use while I'm fixing these issues and for the future.

Passenger side (you can see where the hub is coming apart compared to the other side.

Driver side - This is where the bolt that is supposed to hold the antisway bar needs to be replaced.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
    WRX

Moog. Lifetime warranty, with steel inside bushings instead of plastic on balljoints. Very rarely had any problems with them. Can get them at Napa or O'Reilly's.

Comment

Another vote for Moog. Often times they have HD or Problem Solver parts that are an upgrade and direct bolt on over their stock replacements. They're usually only a couple dollars more.

Comment

Working...
      X