• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
    What, rain would make it more fun!
    So your in??!!

Comment

I work Sundays. Depending on daughters basketball schedule I am in for a Saturday. It has been 2 years since my last visit to Bridgeport.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
      2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

The 9th game is at 9am. I could be in Bridgeport at 11.

2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
          So your in??!!
          Shit, if I wasn't having surgery the 5th, I would be in!

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
            Shit, if I wasn't having surgery the 5th, I would be in!
            I figured that might be a problem (along with any possible rain ).

Comment

The rain just washes the mud off, it's like a free car wash!

Comment

Is it crazy to try and bring a 2 Wheel Dr. vehicle on any of those trails? Reason being, I’ve always had a love for FJ cruiser‘s and one got traded in several months ago and I purchased it on a whim. A girl actually owned it and had a bubblegum pink brush guard and pink pinstriping on it. I manned it up a little bit by painting the guard black and removing the pinstriping, 3 inch lift with bigger tires and some performance mods but the biggest disappointment was, a day after I purchased it, I sat in it and was looking around and thought, hmm where the hell is the 4 Wheel Dr. shifter? Damn thing is 2wd but at least it has a lockout switch.

David

Comment

They are pretty capable, even 2wd. I had a cj5 with a locker in the rear, and I did most trails and even some mud in 2wd, mostly because I wasnt aware the shifter would hit the body and pop back in 2w low. I found out when we were in mud and no mud was slinging off the fronts.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Bridgeport looks like fun. I just got back from Hidden Falls Adventure park down in marble falls. I absolutely loved that place, except for the signs, fuck the signs. I was in a mostly stock 93 K5 blazer, keeping to the weaker trails, then I got lost and wound up going DOWN one of the hardest trails there. I made it, but I needed new shorts afterwards.

Comment

• Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
                      Is it crazy to try and bring a 2 Wheel Dr. vehicle on any of those trails? Reason being, I’ve always had a love for FJ cruiser‘s and one got traded in several months ago and I purchased it on a whim. A girl actually owned it and had a bubblegum pink brush guard and pink pinstriping on it. I manned it up a little bit by painting the guard black and removing the pinstriping, 3 inch lift with bigger tires and some performance mods but the biggest disappointment was, a day after I purchased it, I sat in it and was looking around and thought, hmm where the hell is the 4 Wheel Dr. shifter? Damn thing is 2wd but at least it has a lockout switch.

David
                      Had no clue they were available in 2wd.

2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                        Had no clue they were available in 2wd.

Nor did I, I just assumed they were all 4 Wheel Dr. Not sure why you would even make a 2 Wheel Dr. with that other than the Barbie dolls on Sunset strip who eat these things up like cotton candy.

David

Comment

Nor did I, I just assumed they were all 4 Wheel Dr. Not sure why you would even make a 2 Wheel Dr. with that other than the Barbie dolls on Sunset strip who eat these things up like cotton candy.

David
                          I also had no clue until I started looking at Wranglers that in 2007 they made a 2wd.
                          2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                            I also had no clue until I started looking at Wranglers that in 2007 they made a 2wd.
                            it blew my mind that there was a 2wd Wrangler.

Comment

David

I've never been, but it seems like they have plenty of easy trails that would probably be okay. Just don't follow me! With the brand new suspension and tires, and being almost walking distance from where I'm staying right now, I plan to push on the truck pretty hard if I can. (Knocking on wood as I type that.)

Comment

• I would come but my AWD Explorer is too pretty to be off roading…
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X