shakes = lunch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shakes = lunch

I'm currently not on any workout routine. I would like to have a shake for lunch purposly for nutretion and save some $$$$. Which shake should I look into. I do plan on workingout later this year and would like to add a few more pounds before then. Also looking at buying from lockout sup

Nuff said.

Comment

Shakeology has been recommended by someone here. His girl takes it if I remember correctly. My girlfriend did it as well and said it helped and kept her full for a good amount of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
        Shakeology has been recommended by someone here. His girl takes it if I remember correctly. My girlfriend did it as well and said it helped and kept her full for a good amount of time.
        Can I keep her full for an even longer amount of time?

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
          Can I keep her full for an even longer amount of time?
          Doubtful lightswitch dick!

Comment

Eat food. Just lower your carb and fat intake the further in your day. Simplest way to tell you how to diet. Eat a good hearty breakfast. Carbs are fine for lunch, keep the fats to a minimum, then go lean on dinner. Lean proteins and veggies.
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Well shit...somebody mentioned shakeology. You can do it cheaper, but it really is a great program.
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                Well shit...somebody mentioned shakeology. You can do it cheaper, but it really is a great program.
                Yes they did. I just want to make it easy on myself to eat a good lunch then to find a place to eat good.

Comment

One of the guys I work with takes the meal replacement shake in "Body for Life" Bill Phillips sells, Myoplex. 300cal & 42g of protien. He says it taste good and is filling. I don't recall the price, but he said it wasn't bad.

I just wouldn't use one of the ones that say right on it "not a meal replacement" on a regular basis as a meal.

-Jonny
                  2012 Silver Mustang GT 5.0:stock.
                  '00 Performance Red Mustang GT 4v turbo 6-speed 540rwhp/572rwtq (SOLD)
                  '07 Honda CB919 (SOLD)

Comment

Shakeology is great there is tons of info out there now, it comes out to be about 3-4 bucks a day depending if you are a beachbody coach or not. I would try a sample of it first because it is very NATURAL tasting. Only comes in chocolate and greenberry. It is a great meal replacement and has great nutritional benefits especially if you are skipping meals or lacking substance.

Comment

Anyone try max muscle. There is a store in the firewheel mall area and thinking of stoping in.

Comment

It's about time we had a thread about making shaking.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                          It's about time we had a thread about making shaking.

Hehehehe. This is the first time I've seen you post and your a long time member.

Comment

if you interested in sampling shakeology then i can hook you up with my wife......and not like that

she is about to start week 2 of insanity here

RESIDENT ELECTRICIAN AND WIRING GURU!!!!

Comment

^^^the guy I was thinking of^^^

Comment

Working...
                              X