Misconceptions about steroids by the general population

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
    What dept? And they must be more careful selecting y'all...from what I've noticed it's pretty damn common in some of the larger depts (relatively speaking of course).
    Prob just the law of averages I guess. We only have like 40 something sworn and not many of them lift. I imagine in bigger departments the numbers would go up as there are a lot of police that work out on a regular basis.
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

So the ball shrinking is a myth, where do I find these? lol.
      Ded

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
        So the ball shrinking is a myth, where do I find these? lol.
        Testicular atrophy is not a myth, but it is possible for them to regain REIT original size when off a cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
          Testicular atrophy is not a myth, but it is possible for them to regain REIT original size when off a cycle.
          They dont have to atrophy while on a cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
            They dont have to atrophy while on a cycle.
            Absolutely...but by no means is it a myth.

Comment

HRT is a life saver for some folks... Step dad was a slouch, depress old man. I told him to go get some blood work and got him on HRT, he's a whole new person.. Fun to be around, more energy, told me he's getting wood like crazy.. Its when you abuse it, using crazy amount and different compound. (Tren, abomb, halo) thats when your getting stupid. Test and test only?! Good stuff!!!

Comment

Why do I read so much negative info about HRT in regards to the life long need for continued therapy?

From my reading it seems if you begin in your 30's you will need to continue from here on out. What are the long term implications aside from cancer risk(especially prostate), and the loss of fertility. I've also read accounts of people basically feeling great for a year or two and then they are right back where they started.

Comment

Buddy of mine is taking Test and is 42 and he's loving life. Saying he feels more energy and isn't as tired as he used to be after work. But it is true how many people do not know anything about them except that their "bad". I have friends that life regularly and say that steroids are cheating etc etc. I don't know about anyone else but i'm not competing against anyone, just trying to get my body to look the way i want.

Comment

If you dont manage the estradiol you will have problems. The dosing needs to be varied as well.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                      If you dont manage the estradiol you will have problems. The dosing needs to be varied as well.
                      I remember you recommending a product for this once, but can't recall the name of it.
                      Are you not a fan of Arimidex?
                      Have any experience with any DIM supplements?

Comment

Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
                        I remember you recommending a product for this once, but can't recall the name of it.
                        Are you not a fan of Arimidex?
                        Have any experience with any DIM supplements?
                        Adex is a competitive inhibitor of aromatase and it is difficult to titrate. If you stop taking it, there will be a rebound effect in aromatase production. It also blocks the good estrogen estrone too much. Men need some estrogen production and this weak estrogen is better in men than estradiol...which adex doesnt block as well as other options.
                        I like aromasin or AIFM. Both are suicide inhibitors of aromatase. Aromasin (exemestane) can be bought at researchstop.com and AIFM can be bought at the afstore.
                        Letrozole has no place in male hormone replacement...unless you get bad gynecomastia.

Comment

Working...
                        X