X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's not "leaned out?"

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
      Goooo!!! Holy balls I can't fathom that much food/substance intake! How big are u and what competitions do you do?? God u must shit so much people wonder if u have colitis or some sort of IBD. YES, jealous... I'm a spaghetti limped sob!
      Try going to freebirds with him, lol.

Comment

Ah, ur smaller then me... **looks away in shame**
        Well done bro. Wish I had that drive to exit this bean pole bod and get into a leaned out built frame. Oh well... One day! Seriously, put that hard work TO work. Get into some competitions. Would prolly make u want more!

Comment

Sunday-Friday

Breakfast- 3 eggs, can of black/pinto beans, salsa

Lunch- Chicken breast/tenderloins, black/pinto beans

Dinner- Chicken breast/tenderloins, black/pinto beans

-I'll alternate the proteins between eggs, chicken, cajun turkey breast, and when I can afford it I'll pick up some organic grass-fed beef which I find is actually cheaper then buffalo.

No fruit, no dairy (exception of cottage cheese). No soda, even diet. Water and occasional coconut water.

Saturday- I eat whatever I want

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
            That's not "leaned out?"
            Nope...I have not cut away much such as...carbs, salt, water, etc...
            Not increased cardio either.

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
            Try going to freebirds with him, lol.
            Still hammering down a supermonster w/extra chicken, washed down with a protein shake!

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
            Ah, ur smaller then me... **looks away in shame**
            Well done bro. Wish I had that drive to exit this bean pole bod and get into a leaned out built frame. Oh well... One day! Seriously, put that hard work TO work. Get into some competitions. Would prolly make u want more!
            Thank you.
            A lot of my friends are larger than me though.
            I live for the drive; it's what keeps me going back to the gym day after day!
            Once I get to the point where I KNOW I will be competitive, I might just do that.
            So far, I am going on 12yrs trying to achieve my goal.
            One day I might realize that I will never achieve this goal, but it sure is fun trying to get there!

Comment

Working...
            X