Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R&R Dallas, Tough Mudder or Firefly this month??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R&R Dallas, Tough Mudder or Firefly this month??

I'm doing these races. Anyone else gonna be there? It's a little nuts to do the Tough Muder in the AM and then go hit the FireFly that night, but I plan to get a good nap between!

-Jonny
    2012 Silver Mustang GT 5.0:stock.
    '00 Performance Red Mustang GT 4v turbo 6-speed 540rwhp/572rwtq (SOLD)
    '07 Honda CB919 (SOLD)

Dang just looked up that tough mudder run now that looks awesome but I just started to try and get back in shape I don't think I could hack it. But it looks fun. I'm gonna try and do the warrior dash coming up next month.

Comment

the firefly sounds like fun. Ive got bearathon on 3/24 and want to do another half on 4/7 then duathlon on 4/14. All these entry fees add up but at least Im not spending it on cheap women and booze. I might see if i can squeeze in the firefly run

Comment

just signed up for the firefly!

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
          just signed up for the firefly!

god bless.
          Alright, Bro! I'll see you there!

-Jonny
          '07 Honda CB919 (SOLD)

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny00GT View Post
            Alright, Bro! I'll see you there!

-Jonny
            yes, at the finish line. because you will be there waiting for me because im slow!!!!!!!!!!

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
              yes, at the finish line. because you will be there waiting for me because im slow!!!!!!!!!!

god bless.
              Dude, I'm doing the Tough Mudder that morning... I'll be the guy struggling, I'm sure!! Besides, the FireFly is the last place you want to try and PR... Was a walkfest last year!

-Jonny
              '07 Honda CB919 (SOLD)

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremycg777 View Post
                Dang just looked up that tough mudder run now that looks awesome but I just started to try and get back in shape I don't think I could hack it. But it looks fun. I'm gonna try and do the warrior dash coming up next month.
                Hey, Jeremy, what day did you sign up for? I'm doing that one too. Wife and I are in the Sat. 21st 1:30pm time slot. I think I'm gonna try this one sans shoes...maybe...

-Jonny
                '07 Honda CB919 (SOLD)

Comment

Working...
                X