24hr fitness...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24hr fitness...

I have been looking through some threads regarding fitness clubs however I am unsure as to who still works at these locations or if anyone else has any "pull" with the fee's.

Looking to join two people at a 24hr location here in Irving off of 183. It is a Sport location so I am not sure what deals are out there. If anyone has a "connect" let me know; also company discounts? I work at Chase...
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

jdgregory84 may have some specials,you might want to PM him.

Have you looked into Anytime Fitness?They have 24hr access as well,but they are usually smaller.

Comment

Originally posted by KoopaTroopa View Post
      jdgregory84 may have some specials,you might want to PM him.

Have you looked into Anytime Fitness?They have 24hr access as well,but they are usually smaller.
      You know I saw the thread with him talking about the deals back in December but I also read that he may not be working there anymore. I will go ahead and PM him (should have earlier) and see what he has to say. Thanks for the input
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Go to costco.com, search for 24 hour fitness and buy. You don't have to be a member (5% extra fee if not) you will not find a better deal.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
          Go to costco.com, search for 24 hour fitness and buy. You don't have to be a member (5% extra fee if not) you will not find a better deal.
          If you plan on going(and sticking with it for 2yrs), this pre-pay is by far is the best deal.

Comment

I still work there...been looking for other jobs though.

$30/month online right now. Costco is still the best deal for a long term membership. It's $320, which is like $13'ish a month. If it's somebody who is just getting into working out I tell them to do the month to month to start out and if they actually stick with it, to cancel that and go buy a membership from costco. On average, memberships last 3-6 months before they're cancelled for whatever reason. Whatever's best for you.
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
            X