Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$25/month sport level or $30/month for super sport level membership.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $25/month sport level or $30/month for super sport level membership.

24hr is running a special through wednesday. The sport level one is as low as they go for sports and Ive never seen a super sport membership this low.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Excellent pricing!

Anything down(processing fee, etc...)?
    Month to month?

Comment

Is this special just through you? I'm interested in the Super Sport in the Colony @ 30 a month - but can't seem to find that deal on their website....

Comment

Go to 24hourfitness.com you do 1st and last months plus I think a $40 initiation. So about 100 to start then 30 per month.

Comment

Damn that is a hell of a deal! May have to finally bite...
          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Just went to their site to join the super sport in Murphy and the monthly is 39.99. That's like three bucks off?

Screw it, was going to!
            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
              Just went to their site to join the super sport in Murphy and the monthly is 39.99. That's like three bucks off?

Screw it, was going to!
              Chodes. The whole lot of them.

Comment

Yeah, the corporate faggots decided to switch it today to $30 initiation $40 monthly. I didn't even know they did that until later tonight. Mike C, if you're up still message me and I can try to get you 10% the $40/month thing.

Comment

Well fuck. I'm out of friends and family memberships so just PM and I'll try and keep up with what supersport family add-on's are and I'll just add you to my account when the price is right. Unless you wanna get married I can't do free.

Mid month and the end of the month are typically when the best deals are.

Oh yeah, text me Sunday too and I'll put you in the system to do a free 14 day pass if you wanna go ahead and get started working out. You just have to tell the person to do a nation-wide search when you go into the club.

817-899-0909

Comment

0 initiation 40/month for supersports today. text me if you want in on it. 8178990909

Comment

Just saw the F&F thing. If that opens up, and I make it two months on my own going steadily, I'l pay the $40 next time it comes around... lol

I figure I'll do it as my cuz gave me a month pass a while back and I hit it five out of seven all month so...
                      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                        0 initiation 40/month for supersports today. text me if you want in on it. 8178990909
                        I am too late to get two of those for the wife and I ?
                        Vortex rear stand $75
                        8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                        My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                        but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                        11 4 door
                        13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
                          I am too late to get two of those for the wife and I ?
                          No, it's back on now. Got an email on it yesterday. Thinking seriously about doing it, but $40 a month makes me cry...

<---Taking lessons from Alan...
                          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                            No, it's back on now. Got an email on it yesterday. Thinking seriously about doing it, but $40 a month makes me cry...

<---Taking lessons from Alan...
                            Cool. I'm gonna be paying for myself and the wife. So I'm looking at 80
                            Vortex rear stand $75
                            8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                            My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                            but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                            11 4 door
                            13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Working...
                            X