Pro Mag 25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Mag 25

I've been taking this for the past 3 weeks. I got this on a recommendation. What am I supposed to be noticing using this? I changed a lot at once so I'm not sure if I'm noticing results from this or not. I changed my protein from a mass gainer to a iso 100, I stopped taking pre work outs and I cut out liquor and back from beer. I've dropped 10 lbs in the past 2 months and I feel/look slimmer and more cut.
    Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

You're taking a Pro Hormone that can be used for cutting or bulking. It has dry gains and minimal side effects compared to most P/H's. You should do some research and make sure you have a good post cycle treatment plan in place.

Comment

<<<<Magnazol here

Comment

Originally posted by EazyDuzIt View Post
        You're taking a Pro Hormone that can be used for cutting or bulking. It has dry gains and minimal side effects compared to most P/H's. You should do some research and make sure you have a good post cycle treatment plan in place.
        Ya that's why I got it, to cut. I'm just not sure if I'm supposed to notice it like some of the thermal gens and other things. I don't feel any different when I take it. What do you recommend on the post cycle?

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
          Ya that's why I got it, to cut. I'm just not sure if I'm supposed to notice it like some of the thermal gens and other things. I don't feel any different when I take it. What do you recommend on the post cycle?
          Purus Labs Recycle and a SERM.

Comment

I have phorce, methadrol extreme, And cyanostane rx, I have been taking Metha drol. I am using it as a cutter. It's working decent. I have just got to get back in the gym, this working 6-8 everyday is kicking my butt.
            2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
            2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
            2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
              Halodrol would have been the better 4-chloro option for cutting over Promag.

Originally posted by sspstang View Post
              I have phorce, methadrol extreme, And cyanostane rx, I have been taking Metha drol. I am using it as a cutter. It's working decent. I have just got to get back in the gym, this working 6-8 everyday is kicking my butt.

Methadrol is about the worst option for cutting. Not only does it have one of the strongest oral steriods in world in methyl mastron, then another double bond version of mastron, on top of one of the only Wet compounds left in the industry. Bulker all the way if someone is crazy enough to take a 3 compound product.
              www.LockoutSupplements.com
              discount code = dfwmustangs

Comment

Originally posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
                Halodrol would have been the better 4-chloro option for cutting over Promag.

Methadrol is about the worst option for cutting. Not only does it have one of the strongest oral steriods in world in methyl mastron, then another double bond version of mastron, on top of one of the only Wet compounds left in the industry. Bulker all the way if someone is crazy enough to take a 3 compound product.
                Where can I get this halodrol you speak of?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremycg777 View Post
                  Where can I get this halodrol you speak of?
                  Lockout supplement is a nutritional dietary supplement store. We offer exceptional customer service at low pricing and guaranteed same-day delivery.

Comment

Hummed I looked didn't see it ill look again

Comment

Thats where I got it from.

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

halo-plex, halo extreme, halo-25.

I would would just get its close brother Mag-25 while it's on the launch special of 16.99. It will never be that price again.
                        www.LockoutSupplements.com

Comment

Working...
                        X