Where do you workout?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
    I have dumbbell sets in my office from 10lb to 55lb. I also have an old bench that we found and cleaned up. There is a gym tent about 75yrds away but it doesn't offer much more than what I can do in my office. I keep begging them for a lat pull down and/or a cable machine. Since we just closed a big gym on base, maybe they will re-purpose some of that stuff to us.
    You've got it man... every time someone comes in to your office to complain about something do some military press or 8 count bodybuilders.
    The richest man in Babylon

Comment

24 hour in Cedar Hill. It's nice at 1 am. 30 a year.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Any one work out at Result Fitness in Bedford off Hardwood and 121 . thinking of joining and it $12 a month.

Comment

Originally posted by trblshooter View Post
          I've had to get pretty creative while on the road. I keep a resistance band in my bag and if I drive I bring a pair of 30lb dumbbells. Try to always stay at a hotel with a cardio room. Supplements are another story though. Other than a small bottle of creatine I've got to get my protein the old fashion way through meals.
          I hear you get plenty of wrist reps in hotels.
          2012 GT500

Comment

Metroflex Mid-cities.
            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
            dont downshift!!
            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by trblshooter View Post
              I've had to get pretty creative while on the road. I keep a resistance band in my bag and if I drive I bring a pair of 30lb dumbbells. Try to always stay at a hotel with a cardio room. Supplements are another story though. Other than a small bottle of creatine I've got to get my protein the old fashion way through meals.
              Best way to get it as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                I hear you get plenty of wrist reps in hotels.
                The richest man in Babylon

Comment

Fitness 2000 in N FTW.

Comment

I've been with Anytime fitness for almost 3 years. $35 a month and I can bounce around locations when I'm traveling dfw for work. Small gym & small crowd. I really miss lifetime buttfuck $75 a month.

Comment

Hey guys, wife and I are looking at getting a membership somewhere but after talking to her brother last night, sounds pretty pricy.

Looking at something that doesn't require a long term contract just in case we can't commit. Also, I'm on a budget so something less than$100 a month for both of us would be about as good as I can do, any suggestions? LA, 24hr...etc
                      Originally posted by Sean88gt
                      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                        Hey guys, wife and I are looking at getting a membership somewhere but after talking to her brother last night, sounds pretty pricy.

Looking at something that doesn't require a long term contract just in case we can't commit. Also, I'm on a budget so something less than$100 a month for both of us would be about as good as I can do, any suggestions? LA, 24hr...etc
                        I was going to Gold's Gym in Garland for $20 a month and a month-to-month contract. $200 to start, but I talked them down to $100. Worth a look.

Comment

Will have a couple more kettlebells and an incline/flat/decline bench on the way soon.

Last edited by Strychnine; 02-08-2015, 09:06 PM.

Comment

I moved to Lifetime off North Garland Ave. Pretty nice place and has everything I need.

Comment

I'm with 24 hour fitness... It's not real convenient anymore since I'm in Anna and the closest is in Allen but I can't really let go of the $108.00/yr. I'm hoping they'll open one in McKinney soon. All I really need to do is try to change my workout schedule to directly after work.

Once we make the final move, I may start putting a home gym together.

Comment

Lockout Gym McKinney!
                                www.LockoutSupplements.com
                                discount code = dfwmustangs

Comment

Working...
                                X