Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official DFWMustangs Mountain Bike thread, sponsored by Brawndo, Osiris and Dos Equis

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rode 7 miles today at a pretty quick pace, holy shit I'm out of shape. I haven't ridden a bike since I was a kid.
    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• My niner build has been done for a year and I gotta say having a fully built bike makes riding much more enjoyable. If anyone wants to come ride RCP I'm gonna start going Saturday mornings if it's over 60 degrees.

Comment

• I wouldn't plan on rcp this Saturday. Dorba is having the frozen series eudurance race there this weekend. If the rain doesn't close the trail.

Comment

• I'm down for an ongoing Saturday morning ride at RCP. But yeah this Sat might be shot with the incoming weather.
          WRX

Comment

• if warm enough and i can figure out where RCP is in relation to carrollton i'd be in. im fat, old and slow.

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• I'm down to ride RCP on the weekends. I'm skinny, young, and slow.

Comment

• Ill probably ride this Sunday morning if it's dry. I usually hit the south side for a warm up then mosey around all of the north side minus 7-13. Anyone feeling slow will benefit riding with faster riders.

Comment

• Dorba moved Saturday's race to Sunday to allow more dry time.

Comment

• I just started riding again last week after gaining 30lbs, being fat makes riding hard lol. My XC is still a great bike though, just had to add some air to the rear shock.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shorty View Post
                      Dorba moved Saturday's race to Sunday to allow more dry time.
                      If it's open I will ride Saturday mid-day before the racing nonsense. I participated once and it took all the fun out of riding.

Comment

• Been focusing on running more, Tuesday I rode for the first time in months. FUCK!!! Found out real quick you use different leg muscles for running than you do for riding!!!

Comment

• It's supposed to be wet again this weekend. If anyone is looking for a full chromo single speed I am about to re-list my all city defwish for sale. Anyone here gets first dibbs.

Comment

• Rode RCP this morning around 10am, anywhere there was wind it was cold on the ears. Other than that not too bad.

Loop 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 is a combination of 7.47 miles. Took an hour. I felt pretty winded and out of shape but managed an average moving speed of 7mph. Riding the other loops (7-13) takes at least an additional hour and is more difficult.
                            WRX

Comment

• Ill be out there Sunday at noonish. The goal is to ride all but 13.

Comment

• There is an endurance race today at RCP, should be over by 1-3pm according to : http://www.dorba.org/racing/

Also a Dorba free beginner clinic at RCP 1pm today according to the Dorba app.
                                Last edited by mustang_revival; 02-14-2015, 09:38 AM.
                                WRX

Comment

Working...
                                X