people who ride bicycles to work, in here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• people who ride bicycles to work, in here

i am at the point where i can ride to and from work, but i know there are a lot of things i need to do/get so i can do it with ease. first things first, i work in a thermal energy plant, not an office type setting. we have a locker room and shower. what are some things that i should keep here at work in my locker? i plan on making a list in this post and editing it as people make suggestions. i HATE having to wear any kind of backpack/messenger bag so i wanna have any and everything i need here at work so i can just concentrate on riding to work instead of bringing stuff. oh and it's only an 8 mile ride so not too far but cutting through east dallas/uptown can be interesting with all the other traffic

thing to get/keep at work:

extra pair of shoes
    extra uniform(shirt.socks.boxers.etc.)
    deodorant

Extra bra, tampons & lipstick

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
      i am at the point where i can ride to and from work, but i know there are a lot of things i need to do/get so i can do it with ease. first things first, i work in a thermal energy plant, not an office type setting. we have a locker room and shower. what are some things that i should keep here at work in my locker? i plan on making a list in this post and editing it as people make suggestions. i HATE having to wear any kind of backpack/messenger bag so i wanna have any and everything i need here at work so i can just concentrate on riding to work instead of bringing stuff. oh and it's only an 8 mile ride so not too far but cutting through east dallas/uptown can be interesting with all the other traffic

thing to get/keep at work:

extra pair of shoes
      extra uniform(shirt.socks.boxers.etc.)
      deodorant

Neosporin and bandages for road-rash when some asshole knocks you off the bike. It's not a matter of "if", but "when".

Comment

Post in the bike thread, asshole!
        Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Shampoo, soap, and maybe some cologne?

Comment

One of those bracelets with your medical info. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
              One of those bracelets with your medical info. Seriously.
              Road ID. I think everyone who is out on a bike should have one, trail, or road. You just never know.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                Post in the bike thread, asshole!
                Technically that is a mountain bike thread. This does not apply.

Comment

Working...
                X