Bike lights Blackburn 3.3 VS Niterider minewt 600

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bike lights Blackburn 3.3 VS Niterider minewt 600

Ok for all you guys that ride at night or early morning what kind of lights do you use? My first ride a few months back was no light and that was iffy at best just poking along. Second ride I strapped a flashlight to my helmet and it actually gave off enough light to kinda make out the edges of what I was looking at but still horrible. Then I bought a blackburn voyager kit from the bike shop. Ehhh the headlight made the ride a tad better and the tail light was great but still left a lot to be desired. Rode with it one night, it was raining, and the visibilty was terrible so I ordered the Niterider 600 when I got home. Got my Niterider set up on my helmet and all I can say is wow. I could ride on high or low and have plenty of light. I got it off Ebay for 99.00 shipped so not a bad deal at all. Comes with the charger, helmet and bike mount.

Blackburn 3.3 kit 30 bucks or so

Niterider 600 for 99.00

Whos your Daddy?

^^^ I use this....

But if I HAVE to ride at night, (dept bought it for me; free)
    Nightrider 250. Works pretty darn good. Three settings plus a strobe. Personally, I might get a 600 like urs if I ever go night trail riding.

Comment

Great deal, can be had on ebay for a bit cheaper too.

Comment

After hours of searching this was hands down the best comparison I saw before I ordered my light.

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
        X