No announcement yet.

Aggravated my right elbow, what to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aggravated my right elbow, what to do?

I noticed about 6 months ago, some pain in my right elbow, while lifting, if I took a few days off and just did cardio, I was ok. I was doing a lot of lifting in the past 3-4 weeks, nothing extremely heavy, but now this morning, while removing our old mattress and box springs, I felt some really bad sharp pains, to the point, I had to get help to move the mattress and box springs. I currently have it soaked in absorbean jr. What else can I do?
    2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
    2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
    2012 Ford Edge

Quit jerking off so much.

Comment

True, true If it was only that easy..
      2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
        Quit jerking off so much.
        Never. Just jerk off with your left hand.

Comment

Its just hard to get that right amount of pressure..
          2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Take two weeks off, motrin every 8 hours. Biofreeze, Joint Force, etc. are also good for relieving the pain...but the only real fix is time off to let it heal.

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
              Take two weeks off, motrin every 8 hours. Biofreeze, Joint Force, etc. are also good for relieving the pain...but the only real fix is time off to let it heal.
              What about cissous q? I was using it before, but I haven't used it in several months. It is swollen.
              2012 Ford Edge

Comment

I've never actually taken cissus, so I can't comment from first hand knowledge, but I know a lot of people claim it does help the healing process. You can take it with motrin and any of the topical compounds.

Comment

I have a good 2 months left of, I will start on it and I am having my wife pick up some motrin. I have been taking 2 aleve everyday for some time now, for my back. I guess I will just limit my weight lifting, and stick to legs, abs, and cardio.
                  2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Aleve is just as good for anti-inflammation. Don't take both Aleve and Motrin. The key is to take it at regular intervals to keep the inflammation down, not just at the sign of pain.

Comment

Aleve is just as good for anti-inflammation. Don't take both Aleve and Motrin. The key is to take it at regular intervals to keep the inflammation down, not just at the sign of pain.
                      Aleve is 12 hours, and I usually take it right about that time. 4/24 hr period. Aleve does well for my back, but my elbow literally feels like its going to explode.
                      2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Originally posted by sspstang View Post
                        Aleve is 12 hours, and I usually take it right about that time. 4/24 hr period. Aleve does well for my back, but my elbow literally feels like its going to explode.
                        You can always ice it to get it to chill out a bit.

Comment

Try pissing on it?

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2
                          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

You can always ice it to get it to chill out a bit.
                            I am going to tonight.
                            Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                            Try pissing on it?

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2
                            I am gonna have my 6 year old do it tonight, I heard it works wonders.
                            2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Ive been having pain in my elbows for the pasr year. Could not shake some ones hand nor lift anything without having bad pain in my elbow plus made it hard to apply force. I search online and first thought was that i had tennis elbow. On my search again i saw it could be arthitis. I found out that taking some over the counter pills might help. I took some joint pills and within 3 weeks i was not getting no more pain.

Comment

Working...
                              X