Weird forearm pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird forearm pain

Ok I have been having some forearm pain going on 3 weeks now. The pain is on the outside of the arm and if I press my finger into the skin and hit the bone, I get a shot of pain. Here is the area in question

^ where the quarter is...is the only spot.
    I have no clue if it is due to my muscle getting bigger or if I tweaked something. I don't have any loss of strength or numbness. I do a ton of stretching before I lift anything, and while working out I will do more stretching. Its touch and go on the pain, more of an annoyance most of the time, but other times if I bump my arm and hit that spot.....I end up throwing things or cussing
    I feel it the most after I do my bicep curls, which aren't too heavy, usually work out with 40's and work up to 50's for my max. I don't feel it when I do bench, dips or anything else real heavy. I feel it sometimes on incline press and flys. I am at a loss and I figured someone in here might have an idea on WTF it could be. I'm almost to the point of wearing arm wraps for support, but don't want to be "that guy" lol. I really don't want to have to sit out on lifting for a spell to heal, since I am starting to show gains and would hate to step backwards. Any ideas or suggestions fire away.
    2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

I think "shots" of pain are typically a fucked up nerve. That's a weird fucking spot to have a tweak of pain though but that's the only thing I can think of. Maybe it's because you're ginger.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
      I think "shots" of pain are typically a fucked up nerve. That's a weird fucking spot to have a tweak of pain though but that's the only thing I can think of. Maybe it's because you're ginger.
      It could be a nerve and yes I agree its a weird spot.
      <-----not redheaded just freckled...lol

Comment

Infected aid filled freckle

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
          Infected aid filled freckle
          Having the high five has its downside :-(
          How goes it

Comment

Working...