Pre-workout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-workout

Just courious what everyone else is doing for a pre-workout, I've been taking Jacked stacked with Akg, I'm ready for a change not really feeling or seeing a change in a while. A friend at work told me about Craze, anyone else take it, if so how did you like it? Thanks I'm open for suggestions.

I need to start taking something. Working out after work i usually start feeling tired about halfway through. But i don't want to be wired the whole night though lol

Comment

if you just need a quick pick-me-up, you can try the Stacker energy shots. It's mainly a bunch of B vitamins with about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Otherwise, you can search for "pre-workout" and probably come up with a ton of options. Some has more caffeine than others, just have to read the label.

I know I use to take GNC's N.O. Amped or something like that and it said it had 400 mg of caffeine per serving. It was a pick-me-up for sure but if I took it after 4, I was not going to bed anytime before 2am.

Comment

New Dawn Nutrition Aries Black! Shit makes you want to go through a wall. Jacked and Hemovol aren't too bad together either
        Scott Ganow
        Lone Star Performance
        16300 Midway Rd
        Addison, TX 75001
        214-630-5006

Comment

Jacked 3d gave me headaches. I like Assault and broke off the map and started taking Shotgun to change things up.
          Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

I've looking around at ether Muscelpharm assault or Celucor M5. Not sure on witch one yet. There a lot of different choices out there

Comment

I haven't tried the m5, but the C4 wasn't too bad. I also like Purus Labs muscle marinade, but don't like how heavy it sits.
              Scott Ganow
              Lone Star Performance
              16300 Midway Rd
              Addison, TX 75001
              214-630-5006

Comment

Olympus labs - Thriller
                Two weeks into my jug my strength is steadily climbing.
                The only downside is the 1.3 stim formula is not good to take late at night.

Muscle Pharm - Assault Powder
                I have only sampled it. I like it for its taste, boost, and lack of 1.3 stim.

Labadra - Supercharged
                Tastes good. Complex Carbs are great to have before your workout. I dont really like the creatine monohydrate.

Your best bet is to order some samples or purchase them locally at a supplement shop. Make sure your body agrees with them before committing to a jug.

Comment

Thanks, haven't really thought a lot about buying samples.

Comment

Try a PEA product like Craze or Lecheek SpeedX3. Something different than the 13d products you've been taking.

If you order from Lockout which would be the cheapest anyway, ask for some preworkout samples in the order notes....
                    www.LockoutSupplements.com
                    discount code = dfwmustangs

Comment

Originally posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
                      Try a PEA product like Craze or Lecheek SpeedX3. Something different than the 13d products you've been taking.

If you order from Lockout which would be the cheapest anyway, ask for some preworkout samples in the order notes....
                      I just ordered some craze. Thanks for the suggestions.

Comment

When LGI's Fully Loaded releases there will be nothing on the market that can even come close all around. Like their natural test booster.
                        www.LockoutSupplements.com
                        discount code = dfwmustangs

Comment

Originally posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
                          When LGI's Fully Loaded releases there will be nothing on the market that can even come close all around. Like their natural test booster.
                          Whens it coming out? I asked for some preworkout samples in my shipping notes and got 1 pack of presurge. I guess I was expecting 2-3 different ones to try and not one pack.

Comment

bullnox is great
                            and friction by vpx
                            either one of those will get you feelin right

Comment

Anyone tried Beta-crete?
                              2012 5.0 M6
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X