No announcement yet.

Warrior dash 2011!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm signed up for teh saturday, 3pm wave. i'm excited. this is my first.

Comment

Almost time! Five more days...good luck to the few running this.

Comment

I'm doing Sunday 11am! I hope I'm not in too bad of shape in the morning since I'm going to a friend's bday saturday night and party!!

I'm bringing it!!!

Comment

29:39, and shoulda been at least a minute faster but wasn't pacing myself correcty. I had way too much in me at the end.

Comment

My goal is 25 minutes. Let's see what happens.... I'm doing the 11am wave today.... I am kind of hungover though...

Comment

Damn 25 is pretty quick! I don't know how people were getting 19s and 20s

Comment

I came in 71st out of 500 and my time was horrible. I did 30 mins and 40 seconds. It sucked because I started way in the back and had to wait for the people when we had to funnel ourselves through the tight places. That and the fact that I kept a way too slow pace. By the time it was over I wasn't even huffing and puffing.

Oh well, now I know for next time. I'm thinking of doing the mud run in June. They have a 5k and a 10k. Maybe I'll go for the 10k. :-)

Comment

Yeah I had to sprint at the beginning to get past all the slow assholes that felt the need to go at the front. I agree on pacing myself too slow. I'm used to having my distance and pace on my phone in my hand.

It was a blast though an I will be doing the jailbreak in September. Same place.

Comment

Working...
                  X