Any of you Bitches..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any of you Bitches..

lift at the Southlake 24 hour fitness off 114?
    2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

you don't work out. your just a big hairy jew.

Comment

Originally posted by Beej View Post
      you don't work out. your just a big hairy jew.
      well.. im lifting light now.. so its not a REAL work out.. but it's still fun
      2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

i imagine your lifting light and my straining so hard my balls fall out the bottom of my gym shorts are still 100's of pounds off.

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I'M SKURRED!!!!!!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            i imagine your lifting light and my straining so hard my balls fall out the bottom of my gym shorts are still 100's of pounds off.

god bless.
            naaa.. not really.. .. im working on losing weight rather then putting on tons of mass.
            2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

Originally posted by WildBill View Post
              I'M SKURRED!!!!!!!!!!

i have no idea WTF your retarded post has to do with anything i asked... why dont you eat a dick and choke.

that is all.
              2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
                i have no idea WTF your retarded post has to do with anything i asked... why dont you eat a dick and choke.

that is all.
                Chill!!!!!!!

It's a Jewasaurus Rex!
                sigpic

Comment

naaa.. not really.. .. im working on losing weight rather then putting on tons of mass.
                  Well glad to see your back in it. You can usually find me on my bike around flower mound and grapevine, and I work out at the Lifetime in Flower Mound.

Do you still live over in Plano.

Comment

Chill!!!!!!!

It's a Jewasaurus Rex!
                    i know i have to give you a hard time old man

Originally posted by Beej View Post
                    Well glad to see your back in it. You can usually find me on my bike around flower mound and grapevine, and I work out at the Lifetime in Flower Mound.

Do you still live over in Plano.
                    i live in frisco but work in south lake.. so i work out here during the week..

when my wife got sick back in 07 i pretty much stopped lifting and eating. balloned up.. i stopped looking at my weight once the scale that read up to360 just said E.

but im down to 280ish now.. and working on getting back down into the lower 200s.
                    2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

i know i have to give you a hard time old man

i live in frisco but work in south lake.. so i work out here during the week..
                      Ya on the "up" cycle now? LOL!
                      sigpic

Comment

Ya on the "up" cycle now? LOL!
                        lol.. no clue what you mean

if you are implying that im juicin.... not a chance in hell. never have.. never will.. my wife would chop me into tiny pieces and feed me to our dog if she even suspected i was stickin that nastey shit into my blood stream.
                        2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

lol.. no clue what you mean

if you are implying that im juicin.... not a chance in hell. never have.. never will.. my wife would chop me into tiny pieces and feed me to our dog if she even suspected i was stickin that nastey shit into my blood stream.
                          Just givin' ya a hard bud!

Glad to hear ya getting back in some other shape than really really round!
                          sigpic

Comment

Glad you are back and good luck!
                            Just don't quit, like the rest...

Comment

Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
                              Glad you are back and good luck!
                              Just don't quit, like the rest...
                              i dont think i will ever quit.. i have stopped and started to many times.. im addicted to the pain and suffering goal for this year.. 245 lbs body weight and 405x15 @ that 245
                              2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

Working...
                              X