Fat Burners Question...GRAYHORSE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat Burners Question...GRAYHORSE?

I'm looking to try a new "fat burner", not for weight loss, I just like the stimulated feel and appetite suppressant.

I really liked Slim Xtreme but obviously it's not available anymore. Oxy Elite Pro was prolly the next best I've tried, but I found it wasn't nearly as effective after a week or two.

I've tried Advocare ThermoPlus and it didn't seem to do much for me. I was also given some Twinlab Ripped Fuel Extreme and it just seemed like a caffeine pill.

What's the latest and greatest thermogenic fat burner out right now? How would you say it compares to Slim Xtreme?

Anyone else take anything they recommend?

I really liked the sample of annobolic innovations motivate.

It was more of the pre workout surge that didnt crash as much.

Compared to oxy elite pro there is a definite difference. I like using them for their energy as well.

Hell i used most of my tub of jacked as a pre work supp haha. It made the work day go alot faster. I get about 4 hours of kick ass work out of that shit before it falls off.

You can get one week bottles and even trial sizes from Ai.

Comment

Lean EFX is a little stronger than OxyElite. All the good ones are similar with similar ingreds.

Lean EFX, OxyElite, Fat Smack, RoxyLean and Rx6 our the current biggest sellers for us.

Pick one. haha
      www.LockoutSupplements.com
      discount code = dfwmustangs

Comment

Originally posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
        Lean EFX is a little stronger than OxyElite. All the good ones are similar with similar ingreds.

Lean EFX, OxyElite, Fat Smack, RoxyLean and Rx6 our the current biggest sellers for us.

Pick one. haha
        Thanks for your input, gonna try Lean FX, RoxyLean and Rx6. I just placed an order with you.

Comment

Aren't you the one that fasted recently?

What you're describing sounds like a low grade legal drug addiction. Taking a supplement/med for the stimulating effects and not the intended use. I wouldn't recommend it...BUT with that said:

You can get that feeling from anything with pseudoephadrine (sp?) in it. Sudaphed, Clariton D, etc. Has to be the stuff you get from the pharmacy counter.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
            Aren't you the one that fasted recently?

What you're describing sounds like a low grade legal drug addiction. Taking a supplement/med for the stimulating effects and not the intended use. I wouldn't recommend it...BUT with that said:

You can get that feeling from anything with pseudoephadrine (sp?) in it. Sudaphed, Clariton D, etc. Has to be the stuff you get from the pharmacy counter.
            Yes I fasted late last year.

LOL at the drug addiction. I just prefer these stimulants over drinking coffee, they don't stain my teeth or give me nasty breath. And I do use them as intended, as a pick me up for cardio and workouts. Anyone that thinks these really burn fat is misinformed.

Comment

For what you are looking to get out of it...

...cocaine. Or adderall. The few times I've taken adderall for studying, or partying purposes, I can honestly say that I've never been more alert and ready to get shit done.
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

cocaine wont do you any good. i remember when hydroxycut was the best. lmk how those pills work out for you. i myself have been looking for something to give me some extra energy to hit the weights a little harder.
                .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                  cocaine wont do you any good. i remember when hydroxycut was the best. lmk how those pills work out for you. i myself have been looking for something to give me some extra energy to hit the weights a little harder.
                  Do you honestly think that I was serious? Cocaine is stupid...however, adderall, is the bee's knees.

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                    Do you honestly think that I was serious? Cocaine is stupid...however, adderall, is the bee's knees.
                    i know you were kidding. i just couldn't think of anything funny to say. So....adderall you say??????
                    .....bro....

Comment

i know you were kidding. i just couldn't think of anything funny to say. So....adderall you say??????
                      It's stupid, I know. I hate taking "drugs" but the few times that I've taken adderall, have been the most productive moments that I've ever had.

Comment

It's stupid, I know. I hate taking "drugs" but the few times that I've taken adderall, have been the most productive moments that I've ever had.
                        i need to be a little more productive. maybe itll help me concentrate on my school work? perhaps?
                        .....bro....

Comment

i need to be a little more productive. maybe itll help me concentrate on my school work? perhaps?
                          It will help you conquer anything problem that you have. It's sad, but you will accomplish that task in the best way possible. If you can get a perscription...do it.

Comment

It will help you conquer anything problem that you have. It's sad, but you will accomplish that task in the best way possible. If you can get a perscription...do it.
                            sounds like i need to make a doctors appointment. havent seen a doc in like 15yrs. i think its time. thanks
                            .....bro....

Comment

Adderall is the first thing that popped intomy mind reading thus thread...lol. Poopnut speaks the truth but I'll never touch the shit again. Be very cautious working out on anything like that. It's amphetamine salts basically...and can raise your heart rate pretty bad.

This is why it reminded me of a drug addiction. Wanting the stimulant and appetite suppression. Sounds like starting with fat burners...not strong enough. Then adderall which you need a psychs prescription for... So why not straight meth? Haha...I know it's unlikely but I'm just saying.

Comment

Working...
                              X