Headphone recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headphone recommendation

Looking for gym headphone recommendations. I would prefer Bluetooth, so I don’t have to deal with a cord, but I’ll take all recommendations into consideration. I currently have the Denon Exercise Freaks (AH-W150) and I have been pretty disappointed with them. I have had nothing but problems with them and after 7 months of use, they have completely stopped working.

What do you use/recommend?

I use a plain pair of Sony headphones...probably in the $15 dollar range. I thought about trying a pair of Bluetooth headphones, just haven't felt like spending the money for them.

Comment

I didn't like the two bluetooth headphones i tried that were the behind the head kind, when doing bench press, skullcrushers, etc.

I don't use headphones in the gym anymore now that I have a consistent gym bro, and my chick lifts with us occasionally.

Comment

I use Motorola s11 hd's. They're very light and comfortable. They do go around the back of ur neck but they fit pretty tight and they're flexible.

Comment

I use the skull candy earbuds about $20 work great, sound awesome
          Scott Ganow
          Lone Star Performance
          16300 Midway Rd
          Addison, TX 75001
          214-630-5006

Comment

I prefer the Sennheiser CX 200 Street II headphones and if you shop around you can get there around $20 a set. I like them because of the sound quality and bass and also the headphone jack is at a 90 degree angle(which allows it not short out as fast as others do).

The new style of portable game consoles. An invitation not only to enjoy immersive games with 3D graphics but also video and music entertainment of exceptional quality. Convenience was paramount in the compact and symbolic design of the PSP. This, and the fact the unit was quite full-featured, made it quite popular. The curved body easily fits in the hands of various gamers. On the front panel, the controls are carefully organized to allow users to focus on video content.

Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20,000 Hz
            Impedance: 16 Ω
            Sound pressure level (SPL): 110 dB
            Total harmonic distortion (THD): < 0.2 %
            Transducer principle: Dynamic
            Weight (approx.): 0.18 oz. (5 g)
            Cable length: 3.9 ft. (1.2 m)

Comment

I use jaybirds, we'll worth the price. I got fed up with always having to readjust the ear buds. Nice a loud and don't fall out. The blue tooth signal is strong enough I can leave my phone in the bag at the bench and go get a drink of water about 50' or so away.

Comment

Originally posted by 00KBGT View Post
                I use the skull candy earbuds about $20 work great, sound awesome

This, they sound as good as my $100 Beat earbuds. :/
                www.LockoutSupplements.com
                discount code = dfwmustangs

Comment

The noise cancelling earbuds that came with my galaxy phone "Samsung" were fucking awesome. When working out, here's a tip, get an armband for your mp3 player, and run the wire underneath your shirt from your arm to your face with enough slack in the face area not to tug, but not to get in your face.
                  "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

A used pair of Shure E2Cs with the orange foam tips. Been using mine for 7 years now and they are still going strong.

The foams are available in bulk .. I don't recall where I got the last box of 100 pair.

Comment

I have a pair of the rocketfish headphones. I dig 'em but can only stand to wear them 2-3 hours at a time before they hurt the top of my ears.

Comment

Thanks for the recommendations everyone. I will be home on vacation in a week, so I plan on doing some shopping around.

Comment

Working...
                        X