My Observation of 2011 Resolutioners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
    Not my problem. I treat everyone at the gym the same. I just voice my dislike for resolutioners outside of the gym (primarily here).

The attitude you described seems like a great excuse for a quitter. Anyone serious sticks it out.
    I'm the same as you. I just worry about myself and what I do. If somebody needs a spot or wants to work in a set on something that I'm on, that's fine. It doesn't mean that we're all of a sudden BFF's.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

You guys are sooo mean!

Comment

Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
        You guys are sooo mean!
        Why can't you just let me piss and moan?!?! Hahaha

Comment

All you fuckers seem cocky to me...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
            Haha...you're lucky you deleted your posts in last weeks thread. That woulda been a good counter. Nothing about avoiding people is cocky. But that other thread did make me want to post a credentials thread so we can tell who practices what they preach. Post up pics, experience, workout style...etc.

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
              My thoughts exactly. I feel like we are in a room full of Mr Universe contestants.

Comment

Originally posted by Beej View Post
                My thoughts exactly. I feel like we are in a room full of Mr Universe contestants.
                Oh wait, I'm in the wrong place? This isn't the gun show?

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                  Oh wait, I'm in the wrong place? This isn't the gun show?
                  what are you talking about, everyone here has the biggest house, fastest car, and a Mr. Universe body.

Comment

Originally posted by Beej View Post
                    what are you talking about, everyone here has the biggest house, fastest car, and a Mr. Universe body.
                    You forgot to mention our 15 inchers!

Comment

Edit:
                      Last edited by Up0n0ne; 01-29-2011, 03:24 AM.
                      2 Chronicles 7:14
                      If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

I just moved my workout times from whenever I could get in at night to around 0500-0530 in the morning until about 0630, shower and scoot into work.

Nights are always busy at the 24 hour I go to. I did not start there until oct/nov of last year - but nights were crowded (unless I went after 2100). However, now you literally can't do anything. I was doing the rowing machine, which destroys me and is fine - but prefer to do other things.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

If I see an overweight person in the gym trying I do nothing but applaud them. They have to start somewhere. They pay their gym dues they have just as much right to be there as anyone else. If they fail, they can at least say they tried and try again.

Comment

Working...
                          X