What site do you track your runs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
    Is there one I can use for walking? I'm trying to ease myself back into jogging like I used to.
    The Nike+ app records any movements that you do. You could use it for walking, that way when you make the move into jogging it will keep all your records and let you know when you start to move faster than previous recordings

Comment

Originally posted by IdabelBlue View Post
      The Nike+ app records any movements that you do. You could use it for walking, that way when you make the move into jogging it will keep all your records and let you know when you start to move faster than previous recordings
      Is it free?
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
        Is it free?
        Yes sir it is, if you have the compatible Nike shoes it offers more features. I have been using it for around 2 years and have not found anything better...for free. My shoes are not app compatible but either way it works, consistent and I still get surprised how far I can go back to view how far I have come.

Comment

Working...
        X