No announcement yet.

Motivation /Tracking Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My feet are ok on the elliptical but my hands go numb and it also happens on the mountain bike.

Sent from my iPhone killer!
    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Originally posted by ImayBblack View Post
      Here is a picture from a couple of weeks ago. Nothing has changed other than about 5lbs lost. I cant wait for the tubby belly to go away!!

Nice tatts! The lower one looks like a really painfull area to be jabbed over and over for all that color!!! You are yet another woman in this forum who's already hot and wants to look hotter. Let us know how it comes along.

-Jonny
      2012 Silver Mustang GT 5.0:stock.
      '00 Performance Red Mustang GT 4v turbo 6-speed 540rwhp/572rwtq (SOLD)
      '07 Honda CB919 (SOLD)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
        Are you wearing Nike air max 360s? And congrats on the progress! Sounds like you're doing very well.
        I have a pair of New Balance. The only thing they say on the side is N=ergy. I also get a lot of pain in my knees so I am figuring I am in desperate need of a different shoe. The problem is being out here in Afghanistan it is not like I can go to Foot Locker and try some on.

As I type this I am heading out the door to put my 5 miles in.

Thanks for the props. I will put up a pic showing the 4 week difference here in a little while. I bought the Big Book of Excersices and doing the Fat Loss program and it has helped give me structure in my routine. Just now going into week 4 tomorrow.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
          I have a pair of New Balance. The only thing they say on the side is N=ergy. I also get a lot of pain in my knees so I am figuring I am in desperate need of a different shoe. The problem is being out here in Afghanistan it is not like I can go to Foot Locker and try some on.

As I type this I am heading out the door to put my 5 miles in.

Thanks for the props. I will put up a pic showing the 4 week difference here in a little while. I bought the Big Book of Excersices and doing the Fat Loss program and it has helped give me structure in my routine. Just now going into week 4 tomorrow.

Busy thread again.

Ruffdaddy 25 minute 3ks are fast. Less than 20 min is very fast.

In my age group people are still fast. They dont slow down until 50+.

I'm shooting for sub 30 this year and 25 next year. I'll probably never see 20 min but who knows. I'm also going to do a sub 1hr 10k this year.

To others if you are having foot numbness try loosening your laces a lot. On my cycling shoes I keep them loose enough they barely stay on. I was having numbness issues cycling until I did this. I now wear my running shoes way loose too. Just tight enough they don't shift around and that's it.

If you are having knee and hip pain, you are injured or have bad form and or bad footwear. I have tried 5 different pairs if shoes this year to learn what works for me.

Bad footwear and form will cause injuries. Injuries send you backwards. Listen to your body. It is giving you very important feedback.

Comment

• I guess I'll post, I lost around 30 lbs two years ago and gained it all back. I'm 5 11 and around 196 lbs. Im doing 5 days on 2 days off. I'm also using clen that I started today. Ill see how much I can lose in 6 weeks. That's not six weeks on either . Either way Ill post some pictures after the first two weeks.

Comment

New to this thread.

So I decided to hire a personal trainer for five months. We measured me in last week and I was 130lbs and sitting at 18% BMI. My goal is to get to 15% BMI and gain 10 lbs of muscle. This way I look toned and healthy. Since I'm not that far from my goal, he seems to think it will take a couple of months. I will update as I go along. I'm actually excited about being able to work out again and feeling 10x better already.
              I'm so glad another female has joined!!! YAY! Good luck- I had a few set backs during this whole thing,but I'm trying to work through it all. I'm not that happy with the results I have now,so I need to kick it up some! You look great already!
              -Rachel

Justin- HEEELLLPPPPPPPPP..... LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by KoopaTroopa View Post
                I'm so glad another female has joined!!! YAY! Good luck- I had a few set backs during this whole thing,but I'm trying to work through it all. I'm not that happy with the results I have now,so I need to kick it up some! You look great already!
                -Rachel

Hahaha thanks. I got diagnosed with pre-diabeties about a month ago, so I'm doing this to improve my health. I used to train in martial arts and was in great shape. I quit when i got pregnant (3 years ago) and have not done really anything since i had my daughter. So I'm hoping to get back to what i used to be.
                See you later...

Comment

• Originally posted by KoopaTroopa View Post
                  -Rachel

Both of you ladies look great so far!

Rachel, just keep up what you're doing.
                  You are headed in the right direction, but it just takes TIME is all.
                  Your legs are very strong, especially for not really being able to work them.
                  You are your hardest critic.
                  Support yourself and stay at it and don't make excuses.
                  I know this sounds very simple, but in reality...this basis is what it takes to achieve your goals.

Comment

• Well last week I lost 2lbs and when I weighed in I was at 245.0. That put me at officially down 89lbs! I hope to break that barrier to get into the 90lbs lost. I will know by tomorrow morning's weigh in. One thing that is helping me tremendously is that I have acquired a gym membership through my employer. I am so happy to be back in a gym. I have even started weight lifting. It's finally time to start transforming my upper body and make it just as bad ass as my legs are due to all the cycling.

Comment

• Originally posted by chuckacosta View Post
                      Well last week I lost 2lbs and when I weighed in I was at 245.0. That put me at officially down 89lbs! I hope to break that barrier to get into the 90lbs lost. I will know by tomorrow morning's weigh in. One thing that is helping me tremendously is that I have acquired a gym membership through my employer. I am so happy to be back in a gym. I have even started weight lifting. It's finally time to start transforming my upper body and make it just as bad ass as my legs are due to all the cycling.

That's awesome. reading your story motivated me to do something about my spare tire. I've been at it about 6 weeks now. The progress is slow, but it is progressing.

Comment

• Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
                        Both of you ladies look great so far!

Rachel, just keep up what you're doing.
                        You are headed in the right direction, but it just takes TIME is all.
                        Your legs are very strong, especially for not really being able to work them.
                        You are your hardest critic.
                        Support yourself and stay at it and don't make excuses.
                        I know this sounds very simple, but in reality...this basis is what it takes to achieve your goals.
                        Thanks Justin! I guess I am hard on myself.. I will be the first to admit,my patience falls short on things I want badly.. Ha! I'm still trying, this morning I left the gym with a sore butt and legs, oh yeah!!

Comment

• Just did my 2nd workout with my personal trainer during my lunch break. My legs feel like they are about to give out on me. My trainer has ADD and goes 90 to nothing. My out of shape ass cant keep up.

On a side note, I'm on day 3 of no smoking.
                          See you later...

Comment

Just did my 2nd workout with my personal trainer during my lunch break. My legs feel like they are about to give out on me. My trainer has ADD and goes 90 to nothing. My out of shape ass cant keep up.

On a side note, I'm on day 3 of no smoking.
                            Nice! And grats on day 3 of not smoking.

When I hit back, legs, or chest... usually I'm about to throw up. After about 3 weeks of doing legs you should be good. But I will say you're going to be sore as FUCK for the next 5 - 7 days.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                              Busy thread again.

Ruffdaddy 25 minute 3ks are fast. Less than 20 min is very fast.

In my age group people are still fast. They dont slow down until 50+.

I'm shooting for sub 30 this year and 25 next year. I'll probably never see 20 min but who knows. I'm also going to do a sub 1hr 10k this year.

To others if you are having foot numbness try loosening your laces a lot. On my cycling shoes I keep them loose enough they barely stay on. I was having numbness issues cycling until I did this. I now wear my running shoes way loose too. Just tight enough they don't shift around and that's it.

If you are having knee and hip pain, you are injured or have bad form and or bad footwear. I have tried 5 different pairs if shoes this year to learn what works for me.

Bad footwear and form will cause injuries. Injuries send you backwards. Listen to your body. It is giving you very important feedback
                              You are on to something here. 5 miles every other night with these shitty shoes has caught up to me. Last night my left calf locked up and I am walking like fiddy cent. I have a bone pain in my left foot too. I am taking tonight off. Time to grab the icy hot.
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
                                Nice! And grats on day 3 of not smoking.

When I hit back, legs, or chest... usually I'm about to throw up. After about 3 weeks of doing legs you should be good. But I will say you're going to be sore as FUCK for the next 5 - 7 days.
                                Did arms, chest and abs on Monday and I'm STILL sore as hell. Just did legs and abs today, but my legs are killing me.

I figure it will be a good couple of weeks being sore until i get in the swing of things. I'm only using a trainer two times a week and plan on going in and doing cardio on the other three days.
                                See you later...

Comment

Working...
                                X