Motivation /Tracking Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ImayBblack View Post
    Did arms, chest and abs on Monday and I'm STILL sore as hell. Just did legs and abs today, but my legs are killing me.

I figure it will be a good couple of weeks being sore until i get in the swing of things. I'm only using a trainer two times a week and plan on going in and doing cardio on the other three days.
    I'd personally would wait at least a day or two after doing legs to do cardio. Plus I'm pretty sure you're not going to even want to think about that for the next few days. Also Icy hot and Hot baths with epson salt is your friend. Stretch when you can as well.

Comment

• Oh yeah, I forgot to ask...Does anyone know of a supplement a GIRL can take before workout that will give you energy?
      See you later...

Comment

Oh yeah, I forgot to ask...Does anyone know of a supplement a GIRL can take before workout that will give you energy?
        Shop our wide selection of supplements including protein powder, pre workout, vitamins, BCAAs, and more with free shipping on qualified orders!

I'm pretty sure you can take what us guys are taking... you probably just need half a scoop since your skinny as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
          http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/fa...men-20-39.html

I'm pretty sure you can take what us guys are taking... you probably just need half a scoop since your skinny as fuck.

LMAO @ skinny as fuck.

EDIT: Says not to take it if you have thyriod issues.
          Last edited by ImayBblack; 04-27-2011, 11:57 AM.
          See you later...

Comment

• Originally posted by stinginstang View Post
            That's awesome. reading your story motivated me to do something about my spare tire. I've been at it about 6 weeks now. The progress is slow, but it is progressing.
            Congrats to you! Just keep it up and results will continue to follow. This has been one of the funnest, most frustrating, most rewarding, and the overall best thing I have ever done for myself. Years and years of unhealthy eating and living really caught up to me. I am now 32 and not getting any younger. I have ALWAYS wanted to do this for myself and am so excited that I am finally realizing my dream.

People tell me that I have inspired them. Just as you have. I really appreciate hearing that. Because I always say that if I can do this, anyone can. I love to help people. And I find this as a great avenue to help and teach people how to get their lives back in order. It's important.

Comment

What exactly am I supposed to be looking at? There are multiple things on that page.

LMAO @ skinny as fuck.

No explode

And you are skinny as fuck. You've heard it a ton of times, you and Rachel already look awesome. BUT its your body and you're the only boss of it so you do what you need to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post

No explode

And you are skinny as fuck. You've heard it a ton of times, you and Rachel already look awesome. BUT its your body and you're the only boss of it so you do what you need to do.
                Says i can't take it with my health problems. I will just contact Grayhorse, maybe he know of something i can take with my health issues.
                See you later...

Comment

Says i can't take it with my health problems. I will just contact Grayhorse, maybe he know of something i can take with my health issues.
                  Yeah I was looking on the his website just didn't find anything specifically for women and I know the bodybuilding.com had a feature for it. But yeah hit that dude up.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                    You are on to something here. 5 miles every other night with these shitty shoes has caught up to me. Last night my left calf locked up and I am walking like fiddy cent. I have a bone pain in my left foot too. I am taking tonight off. Time to grab the icy hot.
                    I know I'm on to something. I literally have spent a year learning how to run without pain.

A night or two off will help a lot.

You are one bad mother to be logging 5 miles with this many pains.

I couldn't do it. I can literally run until I'm out of gas now without pain. Speed is coming slowly, but it is coming.

Read some books, watch videos try different shoes and sort out what your body is telling you. It's worth the work and expense. I'll be running 45 minutes tomorrow morning and an hour and fifteen on Saturday. I can't do it at all if it hurts.

Comment

• Ditto! When I started running 2yrs ago, feet hurt, arches, calves, shin splints, left knee, lower back...just sucked! This time, I did some research and tried the barefoot running fore foot and then mid foot strike as well as some of my body mechanics, like not chasing my head leaned forward or reaching out in front with my feet, and besides getting use to running in minimalist shoes and strengthening my feet, I can honestly say, all that pain has gone away. I actually enjoy running. Maybe Runon or Lukes Locker and check out your form and give some pointers, KB...

-Jonny
                      2012 Silver Mustang GT 5.0:stock.
                      '00 Performance Red Mustang GT 4v turbo 6-speed 540rwhp/572rwtq (SOLD)
                      '07 Honda CB919 (SOLD)

Comment

• Did some measurements this morning- I've lost 2.5" off my thighs and .5" off my waist. My weight still ranges between 114-117.6

Today was the second time I've lifted since my hand incindent- thankfully my arms build quickly compared to my legs!

Comment

• Originally posted by KoopaTroopa View Post
                          Did some measurements this morning- I've lost 2.5" off my thighs and .5" off my waist. My weight still ranges between 114-117.6

Today was the second time I've lifted since my hand incindent- thankfully my arms build quickly compared to my legs!
                          Injuries suck! I kicked a chair in the dark, right before I started training for my first 5K and the knuckle behind my 3rd toe hurt every time i ran. That was about 3 weeks ago. Tuesday, while on the treadmill for the second time that day, it popped and been great since! Amazing how much of your thoughts an injury occpies!!

Nice numbers, koop!

-Jonny
                          2012 Silver Mustang GT 5.0:stock.
                          '00 Performance Red Mustang GT 4v turbo 6-speed 540rwhp/572rwtq (SOLD)
                          '07 Honda CB919 (SOLD)

Comment

• Well today was sort of bittersweet. On my weigh in I gained 1.8lbs. So in my eyes that delays my road towards the goal of 100lbs lost. HOWEVER, I did start lifting last week and I ran 3 days in a row. So I'm pretty convinced that I am putting on muscle weight cause my clothes are fitting looser, escpecially my shirts. I'm thinking that my weigh-ins need to go away. I just need to focus on transforming my body with the lifting and continue the cardio as I have been for the last year.

Comment

• My 36" pants are now my concealed handgun pants. Hell I could fit 2 full size pistols in the waist of these now.

Time to pull the 34"s out of the closet.

Workout was about the best it has been since I started last month. That night off helped a lot. I went up in weight across the board. My DB flat bench last week called for 3/10 and I was using 50's. Moved to 55's this week for 2/10s and think I could have pounded out 60's instead. Awesome workout today

NO2 (4pills) 30 minutes before the gym and Vitrix (6pills) one hour before.
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Weighed myself today before workout and I'm down 3lbs this week. Today was pretty hard since I have not been able to hardly walk all week from being sore, but my trainer pushed me and I made it. I must say this is a pain i like because it makes me feel like i accomplished something. I actually feel great!!! Now if i could actually get my bloodwork to come back lower for my pre-diabetes that would be great. Apparently it went up from last time.

I ordered Jack3d from Greg to take before workout, hopefully it will give me a little boost so i can push myself harder.
                                See you later...

Comment

Working...
                                X