No announcement yet.

Motivation /Tracking Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yea, she started 2 weeks ago but still has a lot to learn. I have her on a 3 day split for now because of school/work. The main thing I am trying to get her to keep up with is dieting, which is very hard right now . thanks for asking.

how is your progress going?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake98SVT View Post
      goodluck bro keep us posted.

I actually got to 184 but started to gain the wrong kind of weight around the stomach so I am thinking of doing a small cut this month. hopefully get down to a decent BF% that I want and will be satisfied with for now.

That is what happened to me too. I was at 219, then in 1 week I blew to 229, and then I said fuck it and went to 230. Now I need to cut. Size wise, I am where I want to be, I just need to get my stomach in check.
      2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
      2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
      2012 Ford Edge

Comment

• Late on my update but been busy past few months. Back in Nov/Dec I was working on getting my bench press up and got to doing 315lbs a few times before Xmas. After the holidays and birth of my son, all that and school got in my way and I slacked off for a couple (6) weeks and felt like I lost all my strength. I just recently started going back a few days a week and have been getting my muscle memory back and some of my strength. I want to mainly focus on slimming down and getting cut up. All that winter bulk session took it's toll. I float around 210-215lbs @ 5'9".
        Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

yea, she started 2 weeks ago but still has a lot to learn. I have her on a 3 day split for now because of school/work. The main thing I am trying to get her to keep up with is dieting, which is very hard right now . thanks for asking.

how is your progress going?
          Yeah- I've learned that no matter what.. Diet is the key! You can ask Justin(stangin4lyfe)

The past two weeks have been horrible,I'm sick and just have no energy..
          I'm on 3 medications and just got a shot in the butt,so hopefully I will get back to 100% soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by KoopaTroopa View Post
            Yeah- I've learned that no matter what.. Diet is the key! You can ask Justin(stangin4lyfe)
            Yup, dieting is paramount!
            I LOVE to eat, but I ensure that what I eat is what my body needs.

Comment

The past two weeks have been horrible,I'm sick and just have no energy..
              I'm on 3 medications and just got a shot in the butt,so hopefully I will get back to 100% soon.
              Yep, diet is key, but I admit it's been extremely hard lately eating right because I haven't had time to cook during the week and Its real hard to eat during work.

It sucks to hear about your sickness, I hope you get better soon. Last time I was sick I continued to workout and sat in the sauna as long as possible to get rid of my sickness. I HATE being sick! But I still refuse to let it stop me..

Comment

Yep, diet is key, but I admit it's been extremely hard lately eating right because I haven't had time to cook during the week and Its real hard to eat during work.

It sucks to hear about your sickness, I hope you get better soon. Last time I was sick I continued to workout and sat in the sauna as long as possible to get rid of my sickness. I HATE being sick! But I still refuse to let it stop me..
                Yeah, I usually workout anyways but not this time. I was a lot worse than normal..plus,I'm sure all the other people in the gym appreciate me not spreading the sickness around.

Comment

Yeah, I usually workout anyways but not this time. I was a lot worse than normal..plus,I'm sure all the other people in the gym appreciate me not spreading the sickness around.
                  Morning sickness?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
                  2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                    Morning sickness?

jeez man, kinda harsh

Comment

• I guess the nice day air at the cruise had some baby making power in it!

Comment

• Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                        Morning sickness?

Nope, far from that..
                        I had bronchitis, tonsillitis, double ear infection and upper respiratory infection.

Comment

Nope, far from that..
                          I had bronchitis, tonsillitis, double ear infection and upper respiratory infection.
                          holy hell, that is a lot worse than I thought you were. I hope you get better soon so we can get some more update.

Comment

holy hell, that is a lot worse than I thought you were. I hope you get better soon so we can get some more update.
                            Lol, yeah.. I wasn't up to doing ANYTHING!

Comment

• i got back in the gym for the first time in over a year on friday. felt good to lift again, although im nowhere near the level of a lot of you guys
                              07 f250-family truckster
                              08 Denali -baby hauler
                              52 f1-rust bucket
                              05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                              livin the double-wide dream

Comment

• Originally posted by whitetrash View Post
                                i got back in the gym for the first time in over a year on friday. felt good to lift again, although im nowhere near the level of a lot of you guys
                                That's great! Everyone starts somewhere...

Comment

Working...
                                X