No announcement yet.

Motivation /Tracking Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so far i am down from 246 to 219. started riding my bicycle all the damn time and am loving it. gonna start riding to work once a week and see how that goes

Comment

• I am down from 230-220 in about two weeks, of just a diet change. I am cutting. I am happy with my muscle, I just need to cut. I am hoping to get to around 190.
      2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
      2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
      2012 Ford Edge

Comment

• rode my bicycle for the first time to work today, not too bad but it was only 8 miles

i know the ride will be a lot more enjoyable on the way home(6am, no traffic)) and i can't wait to start riding more. i'm sure when summer kicks into high gear i will drive my car, but till then it's ride on!

Comment

• After tonights work out I hit my first major milestone. Weighed in at 277 for a total loss of 50#s so far. Slow and steady :-)
          2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

• worked out for the first time in almost 2 years today......i wasn't expecting to compete for world's strongest man today but I haven't been this weak since high school

FML, hope it comes back quick

Comment

• Originally posted by R1psycho View Post
              After tonights work out I hit my first major milestone. Weighed in at 277 for a total loss of 50#s so far. Slow and steady :-)
              Man you are really looking skinny. Keep it up! You are doing a excellent job!
              2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
              2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
              2012 Ford Edge

Comment

• 9 months progress.. sitting at 180 and leaned out a lot since I last posted a pic. I still have ALOT of work to do though.

Comment

• Looking good dude.
                  "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• i have hit the "wall" i am at 215 and holding steady, but when looking in the mirror i seem to look better and better. plus i am still getting compliments from people i haven't seen in awhile. man hearing someone who doesn't know you are trying to lose weight "you look skinnier" is an awesome feeling

Comment

• Progression is a great feeling!!!
                      Great job!
                      Last edited by stangin4lyfe; 06-14-2012, 09:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake98SVT View Post
                        9 months progress.. sitting at 180 and leaned out a lot since I last posted a pic. I still have ALOT of work to do though.

damn dude, i thought someone was sneaking up behind me!

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                          Looking good dude.
                          thanks!
                          Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                          i have hit the "wall" i am at 215 and holding steady, but when looking in the mirror i seem to look better and better. plus i am still getting compliments from people i haven't seen in awhile. man hearing someone who doesn't know you are trying to lose weight "you look skinnier" is an awesome feeling
                          it's always nice to hear when people notice your progress! keep up the good work.
                          Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
                          Progression is a great feeling!!!
                          Great job!
                          yes it is!
                          Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                          damn dude, i thought someone was sneaking up behind me!

god bless.
                          sneaking up behind you..?

Comment

• Holy shit.

Comment

• Down to 224, I'm holding a lot of water in this picture from sodium filled Mexican food. My arms are finally at 19".

Sent while dropping a deuce!

Comment

• 261 now for a loss of 66#'s so far. Feel like a different person....lol
                                2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

Working...
                                X