No announcement yet.

Motivation /Tracking Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I figure I'll get in on this. Started my program just over a month ago when I got on the Herbalife program. Started out at 219.5 after 4 weeks I was down to 210. Here are my 1 month progress pics.

Comment

• Here are a few pics of my progress so far

^ 3 weeks in

^ 9 weeks in

^ 15 weeks in

^ 20 weeks in Down 70#'s

^ 21 weeks in
      Still a long ways to go, but a big change to say the least. Last week I weighed in at 257 for a loss of 70, but I changed things up and started lifting heavy so I gained a couple of pounds. Tonight I weighed in at 260....lol
      2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

• Congrats. That is a great transformation. Keep up the hard work.

Comment

• I'm sitting around 240lbs here, prob will get up to 250, then cut down to a very vascular 235-240lbs just in time for winter, lol...

Comment

• I strained my back about 3 months ago and used that as an excuse for being a lazy fuck.
            I've eaten like shit and somehow managed to maintain my weight, just lost all definition. This is my first week back to eating right, and hitting the gym. I forgot how much I enjoyed this routine.

Comment

• Since my last update, ive been hitting cardio hardcore. Weighed in at 244 tonight. Been stuck at this weight the last 10 or so days. Guess from here on is going to be a pain....lol

^ week 25

Popping veins......love it

Down side to losing 83#s is loose, saggy skin. I still wouldn't trade it for anything. This has been a hell of a journey so far. I have learned that I can push myself further then I ever expected and eveything is easier. I feel awesome. The last few weeks I have been getting my body used to running, which tonight I was able to run for a mile nonstop without having a heart attack.....I'm stoked! I still need to work on my moobs and a few other areas, but progress is slow.

Comment

• Originally posted by R1psycho View Post
                Since my last update, ive been hitting cardio hardcore. Weighed in at 244 tonight. Been stuck at this weight the last 10 or so days.
                I know what you mean. I have been on a diet and exercise routine for the last 9 months and have plateaued a couple times. What has worked for me is changing the type of exercise when I start to plateau. I started with running, then jump rope, hitting heavy bag, burpees, and now I am cycling outside and spinning at home. The spining is something else.

This is what I use to spin. The resistance is adjustable and it will work on either a road bike or mountain bike.

Blackburn Tech Mag 6 Trainer

Comment

• Well I know that I have posted in this thread multiple times and have lost a ton of weight in the past. But over the last year I dealt with a ton of shit in my life and unfortunately I bubbled back up in the weight department. From May of 2010 through May of 2011 I had set out to change my life. In many ways I did. I went from 335 down to 247. Almost 90lbs. Then 2011 - 2012 came and my life changed. A lot of my old habits came back and I went back up to 282lbs. I am happy to announce that at the end of May 2012 I about had it. I got back on a strict diet and exercise routine. As of this morning I am back down to 256lbs. I am 9lbs from my lowest and have a goal of about 200lbs.

Comment

• ^ it is very easy to go back to old patterns. Glad to see you have the fire re-lit. Do work son!

Comment

• Originally posted by R1psycho View Post
                      ^ it is very easy to go back to old patterns. Glad to see you have the fire re-lit. Do work son!
                      Yes. It is. Very easy. It didn't help that my girlfriend got pregnant with our son. Unfortunatley she lost the baby at 37 weeks. It was very difficult to deal with. But I very quickly realized how bad I had gotten. Although life in general has been tough since the loss, I realized how important my health was and that the changes needed to be made again.

Comment

• Originally posted by chuckacosta View Post
                        Yes. It is. Very easy. It didn't help that my girlfriend got pregnant with our son. Unfortunatley she lost the baby at 37 weeks. It was very difficult to deal with. But I very quickly realized how bad I had gotten. Although life in general has been tough since the loss, I realized how important my health was and that the changes needed to be made again.
                        Yea that is rough. Health is worth it. I had no clue what I've been missing out on for half of my life. When I walk into places I get stared at for way different reasons then before and treated way better. I won't forget where I came from and continue to progress to where I think I need to be.

Comment

• sorry to hear about that chuck when you are back in dallas hit me up and we'll go ride

i have not weighed myself in a while but i'm sure i'm still around 215-220, i seem to be stuck at that weight. i am still getting thinner though so that is a good thing. i want to start biking to work(8 miles one way) all the time but i will have to wait till the fall/winter months before i start riding everyday. i rode to work on monday but the sun kicked my ass! i am used to riding 10-20 miles when cruising around but it's always at night with no traffic. cutting through the heart of dallas at 5pm when it's 100 degrees outside is a bitch. i actually had to stop at the west transfer center to cool off and hydrate. i started feeling dizzy and realized i had stopped sweating

Comment

• oh and i weighed myself today, 209. my highest weigh-in was 246 back in november. wish i had taken some before photos

Comment

• Weighed in at 241 tonight. Still doing a mix of running and walking on top of the stair master.

Comment

• 6 months in pics

237# down 90 total.

^ Shoulders are getting there, still need to tighten up my arms some more

Fatman pants....lol. Went from a 46" waist down to a 34.

Shaker cup use #23. You get the point.

Still running for my cardio routine. Do 4 miles a night in about 45 minutes at a steady pace. Still lifting 5 days a week and eating pretty clean. I'm happy with my results. I've reached the point that I am no longer concerned about the scale. Whatever I lose now is just icing. I'm going to start working on tightening skin and building more muscle and play it by ear.

Comment

Working...
                                X