Clear All

• I can see your wang......

but congrats dude!
    Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by R1psycho View Post
      6 months in pics

Still running for my cardio routine. Do 4 miles a night in about 45 minutes at a steady pace. Still lifting 5 days a week and eating pretty clean. I'm happy with my results. I've reached the point that I am no longer concerned about the scale. Whatever I lose now is just icing. I'm going to start working on tightening skin and building more muscle and play it by ear.
      damn good job man! Congrats on the weightloss!

Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
        I can see your wang......

but congrats dude!
        I did my best not to include that....lol. Thanks man.

Thanks jake
        2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

• 1 whole year since I first started! 25 lb gain in the year of lifting. I'm pretty excited of my progress so far, but I am far from where I want to be!

Comment

• I'm sitting at 228 as of my last workout tonight. 1 away from 100 and I still can't wrap my head around it. I still am hitting cardio like a madman, running 2-3 miles a night, and am still lifting. I'm slowly getting to where I think I should be, but don't have any plans on stopping.
            2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

• My year has been a total cluster F, however I am doing ok, and slowly easing back into it. Elbow, then neck, then hernias it took months to figure out, and finally surgery. Before I went under the knife I was at 229, nine damn pounds from my (old) all time, end all, goal weight. I am at around 244 right now and am back on the bike a little at a time. Rode ten miles the other day and then picked up some stuff in the yard and paid for it the next couple of days. Even though the doc says I can lift and do what ever I am still going to wait a couple of months. It feels good to be easing back into it though.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• I need the motivation to get back on the grind! I was hitting the gym Mon-Fri and just fell out one day and that was it.
                I work right across from my gym and pass another on the way home.. FML...
                Good Progress jake! Im jealous!(no homo)
                Last edited by sosoe; 10-07-2012, 05:45 PM.

Comment

• 5'7" and almost hitting the 200 club

Comment

• This is me at the end of September. Still the same weight wise but have been losing inches.

Comment

• Originally posted by jake98svt View Post
                      1 whole year since i first started! 25 lb gain in the year of lifting. I'm pretty excited of my progress so far, but i am far from where i want to be!
                      holy shit! Working out makes you white!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
                      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Arnold!!!!

I wish....

It sucks being 6"4 and trying to bb, it takes forever to pack on the man meat.
                        Last edited by Cannon; 10-19-2012, 02:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                          holy shit! Working out makes you white!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

lol i was thinking the same thing.
                          http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

• Originally posted by Cannon View Post

Arnold!!!!

I wish....

You get to eat more food and you look like a monster. Being tall is never sucky. You're looking big dude. Keep it up!
                            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                              You get to eat more food and you look like a monster. Being tall is never sucky. You're looking big dude. Keep it up!
                              Thanks man,

I wouldn't trade my height for anything but sometimes I wonder with all the hard work I've done to get this big, I'd be a monster if I were 5"6-8, like most body builders.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cannon View Post

Arnold!!!!

I wish....

I thought I was doing pretty good until I saw you in person. Then I realized I have a long way to go.

Comment

Working...
                                X