No announcement yet.

Motivation /Tracking Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfect example of why the scale should be just one of several ways to tabulate progress Nate, you're swapping muscle for fat, so don't let that discourage you.

IMO a perfect diet takes you from 20% bodyfat to 7% without losing any weight. It doesn't usually happen that way, because we are able to burn fat much faster, and don't have the patience for a slow burn.

Comment

• I'm not discouraged at all. Stronger than I've been in years, moving better than ever and enjoying everyday.

Just want to clean up the diet and shed some fat a bit quicker now.

Comment

• me as of last night wearing 38's and an xl shirt weighed 226 last night
        Attached Files

Comment

• me on halloween of last year
          Attached Files

Comment

• Don't really have any before or after pics, but a girl got me on a deadlift last week at my gym/box. Sorry for the stupid instagram effect.

"Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
              Don't really have any before or after pics, but a girl got me on a deadlift last week at my gym/box. Sorry for the stupid instagram effect.

Back = trashed.
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                Back = trashed.
                With proper form, deadlifting if perfectly safe for your lower back, even without a belt if that's what you're getting at. If you're stressing your lower back, then you're doing it wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                  With proper form, deadlifting if perfectly safe for your lower back, even without a belt if that's what you're getting at. If you're stressing your lower back, then you're doing it wrong.
                  Yup, my back has gone out twice. First time at 23 doing lawn work and the second time at 25 or 26 literally just getting a gallon of milk out of the fridge. I can actually give my back feeling better to getting rid of my soft ass mattress. Ever since I went to a floor set-up, my back has felt awesome.
                  "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
                    I'm down from 255lbs over the winter to a lean(single digit) and hard 240lbs now.
                    Been doing 2 a days since January and got the diet down pat.
                    Prob won't stop all the cardio I am doing until viens are everywhere!!
                    Down to 225-230lbs now...

Comment

Down to 225-230lbs now...

How tall are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by BERT View Post
                        How tall are you?
                        6/3

Comment

• Looking good man! ( no homo ) You and your brothers are fucking tall. If I was 230 all muscle I'd look like a fucking mini hulk at 5'9

Comment

• Thanks man, still not where I want to be just yet though.
                            I only have one brother and I didn't know that you knew him.

Comment

Thanks man, still not where I want to be just yet though.
                              I only have one brother and I didn't know that you knew him.
                              Yeah I fat fingered the s on the end of that! Yeah Jason right?

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
                                Yeah I fat fingered the s on the end of that! Yeah Jason right?
                                Yes sir, he got into lifting a couple years ago and has made strides ever since!

Comment

Working...
                                X