No announcement yet.

Motivation /Tracking Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well i felt like doin push ups tonight 375 is how many i did within 30 minutes

Comment

• Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
      Down to 225-230lbs now...

You look great!!

Comment

• Weighed in at 208 tonight post workout. I have managed to lose about 16# over the last month or so without giving up size......but I am too small still sadly.

2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

• Originally posted by R1psycho View Post
          Weighed in at 208 tonight post workout. I have managed to lose about 16# over the last month or so without giving up size......but I am too small still sadly.

Do you mind if I ask you what you do for legs? You're looking good by the way, but it looks very one sided.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
            Do you mind if I ask you what you do for legs? You're looking good by the way, but it looks very one sided.
            I hit legs twice a week. Leg workout consists of leg press, hack squats, squats, leg extensions and hamstring curls. I also throw some lunges into the mix along with calf raises.
            Squat I work out with 225 and go ass to grass. My max has been 275 with good form.
            Leg press I start off with 360 and end at 720
            Hack squats I work out with 360.
            Downside to losing a ton of weight is a lot of the times the muscle doesn't show unless I'm lifting due to excessive loose skin. My upper body is just now starting to get more defined. It's a battle and frustration can take over when it comes to the mirror, but I'm keeping at it until I get to where I want to be. Every single day I surprise myself and I no longer think "I can't"
            2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

• 195.6 lbs today...lightest i've ever been. 6 lbs to go in 17 days to make weight for this tournament -____-

Comment

• Originally posted by Nate View Post
                195.6 lbs today...lightest i've ever been. 6 lbs to go in 17 days to make weight for this tournament -____-
                Damn, man, I feel sorry for your poor mother. That has to be some sort of record.
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• In my adult life jack ass.

Comment

• 6lbs is nothing, tighten up the diet, and do daily cardio. Sweat out the last few lbs in the sauna the night before if need be. Are you going to have any time to load back up on your carbs between the weigh-in and fight?

Ironically I was the heaviest I've ever been a few weeks ago, and not the good weight. My give-a-damn is busted.

Comment

• 3 miles a day plus training.

Weigh in and go 10 mins later.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nate View Post
                        3 miles a day plus training.

Weigh in and go 10 mins later.
                        That blows, careful with the sauna if you go that route, you don't want to be too dehydrated. That's still enough time to down something super high on the glycemic index. Perhaps straight honey in water, with a little creatine if allowed, to help build back up your ATP levels.

Comment

• I'm hoping to not need the sauna at all.

Comment

• Slow progress

207 in the first pic and down to 195 in the bottom right.

Comment

• Looks like you lost 5lbs worth of body hair...

Slow is the way to go (aside from needing to make a weight class), keep it up.

Comment

• From where I was (253 max weight) to where I'm at now. I feel like a different person.

Now time to put some lean mass back on while maintaining the fat loss.

Comment

Working...
                                X