Motivation /Tracking Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
    Hit 157.8 and 157.6 on the scale the past 2 mornings.
    Should be able to hit your goal with ease!

Comment

• Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
      Should be able to hit your goal with ease!
      I think so. I was 164.8 on May 25th, I've knocked it down 8lbs in just a hair under 4 weeks.

I'm doing 2-4 miles of brisk walking every day I'm not in the gym, some days are 2-a-days (morning walk and evening walk). I'm rolling in a lot of slower cardio so I don't catabolize much of my muscle gains since this is a slight cut.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• I have not put any work into cardio other than three sessions on a treadmill since I started back up 45 plus days ago. I have been in the gym 5-6 nights a week though. Down to 214 and my coworkers say I look much "fuller". My diet has been good and I am getting a system down to eating 6-8 times a day. Lots of fruits, veggies and chicken breast/fish/turkey.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• 157.7 this morning, so 4 days @ 157 in a row. I've been keeping the diet really clean, to the point I am starting to get the snap urges to gnaw through the freezer door and eat the ice cream inside of it. I'm going to have a cheat meal Sunday, I expect it to be glorious. Something along the lines of a 20+oz bone-in rib eye and a cheesy, buttery baked potato. Goddamnit I made myself hungry.
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          dont downshift!!

Comment

• Six months ago I couldn't wear this shirt, or more like refused to since it was too tight around the belly. It's an XL. Had been wearing 2XL for about 10 years. Now I'm teaching the boy to do my job so I can become even lazier.

Comment

• 156.8 Friday, 156.5 Saturday and 157.1 this morning. I am wearing a pair of slacks today I haven't worn in 2 weeks, and I had to go down another hole in my belt... That makes me happy.

Yesterday at the gym was good, after a few warm up sets I did 55lb dumbbells on flat bench for 4 work sets, slow and steady reps, no fail. It's starting to come back, lift by lift.
              dont downshift!!

Comment

• I got myself back down to the 230lbs I was at before taking a month off to move, then ordered some stuff from Greg to kick-start the diet back in gear, viola I'm back up to 238.8lbs. WTF dude, your supps are whack!

Kidding of course, my appetite is in check, my pants aren't any tighter, and strength is up slightly, so I would consider that positive result. Not the intended result thanks to my still lagging diet, but that's on me, not the supplements. Once I get motivated to add cardio back in, I'll be back on that long road to a slender waistline.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post

Six months ago I couldn't wear this shirt, or more like refused to since it was too tight around the belly. It's an XL. Had been wearing 2XL for about 10 years. Now I'm teaching the boy to do my job so I can become even lazier.
                  Whoa that kid looks way too old to not have at least 3 years I mowing under his belt. Maybe you aren't as committed to the lazy as my pops

Comment

• He's been push mowing for the last few years where it's needed in the yard. I've been too lazy to put him on the riding lawnmower, and it's actually something I enjoy doing.

Comment

• BTW, this is what I had to work with...

This was about three to four years ago and not at my heaviest. Probably 260 in this pic. I think this was right after my dad and Shawn passed away (died less than a month apart). I did not handle it well. Was working out, but eating whatever I could get my sausage fingers on. Was at my heaviest in the early 2000's at 275 after quitting smoking.

Comment

• I leave tomorrow to start my journey home for R&R. Sitting at 210 now. Hopefully I don't over indulge this R&R cause I want to keep dropping that weight. I am okay with that number knowing I didn't do but two nights of cardio. Hopefully when I get back the tent with our treadmills will have the a/c and lights fixed. My britches are looser and folks that haven't seen me in 2+ months have noticed I have put on muscle and look thinner. Still a fatty though.

Off to the gym.
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Hit 155.x 2 days in a row. My body is now noticeably eating up fat. I flat-lined for a week or so and was getting frustrated that, after the water weight was gone, I wasn't making any improvements on the fat loss. In the past 3 weeks I've knocked off 4-5lbs of blubber.
                          dont downshift!!

Comment

• Just thought I'd update.. I worked out 5-6 days a week while i was offshore for 2 weeks with no weight loss at all, left the rig weighing 243 lbs and then didn't work out at all while i was home for 2 weeks. (but spent alot of time working on car, yard, sweating/etc). I noticed after a week home I was 235, and then I've been slowly creeping down to now I'm in the first week of being offshore again and I'm right at 230 lbs even. People have noticed I've lost some weight, which is cool. Again, not really worried about numbers. I still have some back fat and the spare tire around my waist I want to get off. I do 30-45 mins of Cardio a day, and alternate arms/chest/back. My legs have always been big and muscular, and I REALLY dont want them getting any bigger so I've decided to cut out the leg days. I'm hoping the cardio will slim them down a little if anything. I've been taking the C-4 but no wheybolic. I suspect the wheybolic was actually causing me to not lose any weight, so I've decided to cut it out until I get slim, and then possibly use it again to build some muscle.
                            http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

• Originally posted by tribaltalon View Post
                              My legs have always been big and muscular, and I REALLY dont want them getting any bigger so I've decided to cut out the leg days.
                              Big muscles burn fat calories. Lots of dead lifts and lots of squats = more calories burned due to metabolic reactions to repair those muscles after heavy work outs. When you sleep (especially), your body will revert to eating its energy stores to fuel those muscles and repair them. Cutting out leg day might stunt your fat loss... the long and short of it is that I would rather have less fat and huge quads than "oh, they're so pretty and proportional!" quads with a spare tire
                              dont downshift!!

Comment

• No I mean I seriously have big legs. Like, I have always had to wear larger pant sizes just to fit my legs, and have them be way loose around my waist. I'm still running alot and doing ellipitical workouts so hopefully they'll burn calories in a cutting kind of way instead of a mass building way. I dunno.
                                http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

Working...
                                X