Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
    nice!

I've been doing good over the xmas holiday. I slid a little today. Nothing crazy, just ate more than I should have. No sweets, so that's good, and I don't think I went over on calories or anything, just didn't run the deficit that I wanted to.

Oh well, I didn't drink alcohol or consume refined sugar, and tomorrow is another day
    Cool! I couldn't do it. Christmas cookies are teh debil for me at this point.

One thing I've noticed is when I eat starches I will gain a pound or two, as evidenced by the graph. I really enjoy good bread, but it looks like it's time for that to go as well.

Comment

• I've been trying to limit bread or at least be conscious about how much I'm consuming. And I try to eat high fiber bread when I do.
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by AMJ View Post
        well been awhile since i updated my weight and all that. i weigh about 175 or so. weighed 180 when i went to jail. I don't have as much fat as i did though. i quit drinking actually got 90 days sober today.
        So the jail diet really works?

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
          So the jail diet really works?
          Still gettin swole off bread and water.

Comment

• New PR this AM, shooting for 1:45 at the Rock N Roll this March....

Comment

• I have fully plateaued over the holidays. The struggle continues.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• man, I definitely worked over the holidays to not slide/plateau like I did over Thanksgiving.

paid off I guess. 278 on the scale this morning. Hope to be at my first goal of 275 within the next 2wks.

positive vibration, y'all

Comment

• One thing I love about this section of the forum... my job as a moderator is REALLY easy, so thank you guys/gals for that!

I haven't been online lately because I have been bedridden with the flu.
                  I WAS sitting bigger(more muscular) than I ever have in my life before all this started with relatively low bf%.
                  So far I am on day 3.5 and down 15lbs and my muscles do not feel full at all, due to all the malnutrition but I am finally starting to eat again.
                  I have lived on a diet of whole eggs, bread, and chicken noodle soup.
                  Hope I bounce back quickly, I am dreading not being able to hit the gym and make more progress!

Keep up the good work everyone, it's a new year...set yourself some new goals and go out and achieve them!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                    New PR this AM, shooting for 1:45 at the Rock N Roll this March....
                    Isn't White Rock Lake known as a gay cruising destination?

HIV is no way to lose weight, son!

Comment

• Well, in my attempt to change up my life (and support a buddy at work), I'm going to give the Paleo diet a shot. Giving up booze and dairy will be difficult but thats my main trouble areas. I partly want to try this because I drink WAY too much and my wife is always bitching about how I'll go through a bottle in a day or 2 ("make it last" nope)..... sooo with that, wish me luck!!!
                      Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        Isn't White Rock Lake known as a gay cruising destination?

HIV is no way to lose weight, son!
                        Ass to mouth is the only way to end a good run....

Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                          Well, in my attempt to change up my life (and support a buddy at work), I'm going to give the Paleo diet a shot. Giving up booze and dairy will be difficult but thats my main trouble areas. I partly want to try this because I drink WAY too much and my wife is always bitching about how I'll go through a bottle in a day or 2 ("make it last" nope)..... sooo with that, wish me luck!!!
                          PM me if you have any struggle getting away from the booze, I've got plenty of experience cutting that outta my diet, years wort. heh Assuming that you aren't talking about a beer bottle, a bottle a day is a pretty hefty habit.

My diet has been crap with my Dad and step-mom in town, but I'm sure I'll bonuce back soon enough.

Comment

• honestly, if you're drinking that much, I wouldn't go crazy trying any major diet change right off the bat.

I was drinking a lot before I quit, and when I quit, I allowed myself to eat pretty much whatever I wanted within reason.

your body is going to be craving all kinds of shit when you quit drinking as it seeks to restore all of the vitamin and mineral balance.

Comment

• Nah not a bottle a day, but it wouldn't last but a few days and it wasn't back to back. I just want to cut back and I've found that for me cutting it out all together is the easiest.
                              Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• you said it all right there... that's the only way I've ever been able to cut down

Comment

Working...
                                X