Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me three.

Comment

• Started back at the gym today after a brief 7 month break and an increase in pant size. Feel like in going to die.

Comment

• I'm holding steady in the 170-175 range the fats starting to go away.

Comment

• 270 on the scale the past few mornings.

hoping to be close to my 250 goal by my birthday in a couple months.
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Cut out about 99% of Dr. Pepper intake and actually didn't have any for a few weeks and man was that a hard adjustment. SO I have been drinking nothing but water with a couple of Dr. Peppers a week eating fruit and nothing else changed for about 5 weeks now. Down 5 pounds and actually feel better as I relapsed one day on the Dr. Pepper and instantly felt crappier, next day nothing but water and started feeling better. Caffeine is a bitch to kick.

Comment

• it's the sugar as much as it is the caffeine

keep up the good work everyone

Comment

• I've been drinking the shit out of Earl Grey tea

WAAAAY less caffeine than coffee and I don't even want to know what the 1-2 monsters a day I used to drink.

I've cut caffeine completely before. It doesn't seem to meld with my current life happenings.

I can function well and get decent sleep at night this way. the 10+ cups a day I drink equates to a couple cups of coffee and I don't get the huge caffeine influx/jitters/crash like I do from strong coffee

Comment

• I used to drink the shit out of Dr. Peppers, then replaced them with Diet Coke and Coke Zero. I finally quit drinking sodas altogether and replaced them with sweet tea a few months ago. Three weeks ago today, I cut out all tea and drink nothing but water throughout the day (still have a mixed drink or five occasionally). I haven't noticed much of a change but I don't have any desire to go back.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• yeah, I haven't had a diet coke in a LONG time... since July/August or so. I used to guzzle that shit.

I DO NOT miss or crave diet soda, haven't had an "energy drink" in about as long. I have to imagine my blood pressure is a little lower LOL

Comment

• Sure do miss the taste of a monster but haven't had one on years. Those things have to be hell on your body and teeth.

Comment

• I have A coffee on Friday, and Sunday. Rest of the days I drink 2 gallons of water a day, nothing but. If I slack a day on water I can definitely feel it...

Comment

• I honestly think I drink less than 2 gallons of water a week.

Comment

• I slacked over the holidays, but didn't put any weight on. I'm back on the keto diet, as of last week, and I'm trending down again. Feels good to be back on the horse, as it were.
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• 266 flat today. Half a pound away from 20lbs down.
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Are you doing any form of exorcise or just diet?

Comment

Working...
                                X