• Originally posted by Steve View Post
    Congrats on your progress!
    Thanks!
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
      Congrats on your progress!

Distasteful yet riveting entertainment.

I have lost a couple more pounds since my last post.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        Distasteful yet riveting entertainment.

I have lost a couple more pounds since my last post.
        It's a day to day grind, just keep in mind its a step to your goal and you will get there.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
          I'm trying really hard to zoom in on that doorknob to catch a reflection. Sucks about the hand though, looks painful. That's why you should get your man to do things like open cans.

At new years I was about 238.x. Two weeks ago yesterday I started doing the P90X and Insanity programs at the same time and my starting weight was 230.2(Took some pics). P90 early, Insanity in the evening. I've missed two Insanity workouts, one was just an easy recovery workout, but I've made all my P90X ones. This morning I weighed in at 219.6 and there's definitely a visual difference, but I'm still too fat IMO to worry about posting pics. I'll probably post once I get under 200, which will hopefully be in 6 weeks or so.

If anybody is looking for a great cardio routine that's not as mundane as jogging or getting on a machine for 30+ minutes, you might want to look into the Insanity program. It's nuts. The warmups alone will have your drenched in sweat. I'm really impressed with this workout. I just did my second fit test last night and while I'm not writing my results down like I should, I noticed a definite increase in strength and stamina. The first time I did it, I barely made it half way through before having to pause periodically. This time, I made it through without pausing, but there's definite room for improvement with reps in the alotted time slots.

While the workouts are getting easier, I can honestly say that Insanity is a world class cardio workout.
          LOL!!!

Congrats on the change,keep it up! I'm trying my hardest to stay positive and motivated...

Comment

• I've fell off the wagon. Trying to get all my shit together for the big move.

Once i get settled im going to get going again. Its spring and with all the fence work and shit i need to do it should be easy to loose a few.

Comment

• How's everyone doing?

Comment

• Better since the time change!

In the winter months it's a lot harder for me to keep up w/ the cardio since my only real free time for it is in the evenings (I do my lifting at lunch). The odometer on the road bike is starting to spin again and as I found out last night, I still have my perfect tuck-and-roll form for those awesome MTB crashes. It's gonna be a good spring/summer

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonny00GT View Post
                  This thread just got drop-kicked into a whole other level of "modivation"! NICE WORK, KT!!!
                  I think i need to start workin out with chics like that!

Comment

• Friday will be another face melting upper body lifting day!
                    Last week I hit 335lb on flat bench...life time high! Not bad considering I has shoulder surgery last spring and just started lifting again the end of December! Now that the strength is back in line(Thank you Muscle Marinade!), I gotta get this extra weight off, soooo....

Spin class in 1hr (More fun than I thought it would be...my new every Wed thing) and I'm gonna go pick up a pair of Vibram KSOs after work and try them out on a short run tomorrow...may turn into my Tues, Thurs Sat thing...

Now if I could get someone to wire my jaw shut, I may stand a chance of making it to my goal weight by bathing suit season!!!!

-Jonny
                    2012 Silver Mustang GT 5.0:stock.
                    '00 Performance Red Mustang GT 4v turbo 6-speed 540rwhp/572rwtq (SOLD)
                    '07 Honda CB919 (SOLD)

Comment

• Down about 27 lbs from early February. About half of it was due to the flu a few weeks back. Started off running, decided my knees couldn't handle the abuse and bought a mountain bike. The day after I bought it, I rolled my ankle severely and still haven't recovered fully. I've done 5 miles once or twice, but usually get about 3 miles a night in before my ankle swells up and starts cussing at me. But, I still get out and push for as long as I can stand it. So the rest has come off with cardio and diet/portion control.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• hoping to see the 250s in the next couple of weeks. Down to 266 earlier this week

Comment

• Insanity and P90x are both amazing I lost about 15lbs in 3 weeks using each at different times. I stay roughly at 200-210 with around 10-15% fat. I would recommend them to anyone. I sell them as well so it is a little extra motivation to do them so people see the results.

Comment

• Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
                            I also am very proud of some of the people on here...such as FFC, he is a true testament to hard work and dedication and producing results.
                            Thanks man! Still busting ass just like all you guys! Sorry didn't even look at this thread untill now.

Koopa looking great girl!

As for me, I'm up from 205 to 225. Body fat went up from 10.8% to 11.3%. Not bad considering I've been doing 5k-6.5k calorie a day diet for the last 2 months.

Arms went up 3/4 of an inch gain. Chest 1 1/2 inch gain. Legs 1 1/8 inch gain. Neck 1 3/4 inch gain.

This is all in 6 weeks..calipers used and measurments taken. Although I'm 225 there's still a lot of food in me so I'm thinking im a good 218-220.
                            sigpic

Comment

• I've been on hold the last week. Once I get these stitches out and all healed up, I'll be back training again.

Comment

• I'm currently attempting to push through the CKD diet for as long as possible in hopes to lean out. So far no progress on the scale, but then I haven't been too concerned with "weight" since I've been trying to build a little muscle & strength. I've tried the CKD a couple of times and I'm usually good for about 2 weeks straight and then I fall off the wagon. It works, but it's hard!

Other than that, my new workout routine should net some good results.

Comment

Working...
                                X