No announcement yet.

things more annoying than crossfit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like ya are more concerned about the other people at the gym then your workout. You will never have a good workout if you let that shit get to you. Your there to do your workout not pay attention to others.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
      Looks like ya are more concerned about the other people at the gym then your workout. You will never have a good workout if you let that shit get to you. Your there to do your workout not pay attention to others.
      Lol thanks...I'm sure you've seen my work outs. Making an observation must take a really long time for you. Or you don't go to the gym enough to spot this stuff right off the bat. Its hard to focus with some of the crap morons do at the gym.

I'll add another annoying thing to the list. Injuries. This has to be the absolute most annoying thing to a program ever. I've had so many small injuries that have slowed me down because I don't want them to become major issues. I guess that's just getting older.

Comment

Haha, its beens long time since i have been in a gym. My mind was always on the workout. If you let it bug you then you will not enjoy your workout.

Comment

Working...
        X