I'm down 8.5lbs so far with my diet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, i couldnt live on only 1300 each meal. haha

That's awesome man, make it a life style. Add in that weight training you will set...
    www.LockoutSupplements.com
    discount code = dfwmustangs

Comment

Congrats! I went through the same thing. My work provided a weight loss program that worked pretty damn good I didnt change what I ate, just how I ate. Before I started the diet I was at 215, but I'm 6'2" so it wasnt too much but I felt miserable so i started the plan and I think it took 5 or 6 months but I was down to 186.

I'm at 190 now and I workout 5 days a week so the weight gain was muscle. I never did any cardio which was the sweet part of the diet cause I hate cardio lol.

Comment

Now i'm down 11lbs. I think another 5 lbs and i'm going to exchange some of the cardio i'm doing with some free weights. I've been doing the p90x lean program, i'll switch over to the classic program which is a mix.

At what point could I take a creatine supplement to add bulk to my muscle?
        IMG_0424

Comment

Originally posted by GAP View Post
          I've been doing the p90x lean program, i'll switch over to the classic program which is a mix.
          After last week, doing some of the Insanity workouts, I decided that I was going to add P90X classic to the mix. Woke up this morning, did chest/back and half way through the ab ripper I took off to the bathroom to puke my guts (all water) out. Sucked, but it felt good. Now I gotta do Insanity tonight with my roommates.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
          X