Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For your viewing pleasure, Fluffy:

Comment

• His website doesnt list a single fast less than 48 hours.

But theres a reason I'm in better shape than both of yall and it's because I'm not a sucker for these stupid fad diets.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
        His website doesnt list a single fast less than 48 hours.

But theres a reason I'm in better shape than both of yall and it's because I'm not a sucker for these stupid fad diets.
        He has plenty of videos discussing shorter fasting intervals and plainly says that he has custom programs geared for all of his clients.
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
          He has plenty of videos discussing shorter fasting intervals and plainly says that he has custom programs geared for all of his clients.
          So intermittent fasting?

Comment

So intermittent fasting?
            Depending on the needs and circumstance I would have to say yes.
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            dont downshift!!

Comment

Depending on the needs and circumstance I would have to say yes.
              Then the guy contradicts himself and is factually wrong about muscle loss during extended fasting. He will say whatever it takes to make a buck on some beta male that needs to be yelled at.

Again..if your only goal is to see a lower number on the scale...this guy may get you there. But if you want to have a sustainable level of fitness and athleticism....this guy is a joke

Comment

Then the guy contradicts himself and is factually wrong about muscle loss during extended fasting. He will say whatever it takes to make a buck on some beta male that needs to be yelled at.

Again..if your only goal is to see a lower number on the scale...this guy may get you there. But if you want to have a sustainable level of fitness and athleticism....this guy is a joke
                He doesn’t promote long extended fasts for super fit people or those with an extreme workout regimen. The video SS Junk posted actually answers yours questions and agreed with a lot of what you’ve said. Take 8 minutes and watch it so you can stop being the only person in this thread beating their head against a wall, screaming, over nothing.
                dont downshift!!

Comment

....this guy is a joke
                  Actually he says he doesn't take money for coaching, but because:
                  Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                  I'm not watching that.....
                  There's no reasoning with the ignorant.

Comment

He doesn’t promote long extended fasts for super fit people or those with an extreme workout regimen. The video SS Junk posted actually answers yours questions and agreed with a lot of what you’ve said. Take 8 minutes and watch it so you can stop being the only person in this thread beating their head against a wall, screaming, over nothing.
                    This is directly from his website:

"Won’t fasting burn muscle?
                    No. When you fast the body first uses glycogen as glucose for energy. After that the body breaks down fat and converts it to energy."

It is flat wrong. What you are telling me he is saying directly contradicts his own website.

Comment

This is directly from his website:

"Won’t fasting burn muscle?
                      No. When you fast the body first uses glycogen as glucose for energy. After that the body breaks down fat and converts it to energy."

It is flat wrong. What you are telling me he is saying directly contradicts his own website.
                      Are you dyslexic by chance?
                      dont downshift!!

Comment

Are you dyslexic by chance?
                        Explain how my comment would make you think this

Comment

Explain how my comment would make you think this
                          It’s not your comment. It’s your responses in general over time. No worries friend.
                          dont downshift!!

Comment

It’s not your comment. It’s your responses in general over time. No worries friend.
                            That's what I thought. You got suckered into thinking this guy knows what hes doing. He answered A, B, C and D on a multiple choice question and B was the right answer....since he circled all of them you think hes right.

When you get in better shape than me and sustain it for several years I'll value your opinion.

Until then you're a sucker just like gasser.

Comment

• Turns out keto and sobriety isn’t that bad.

Comment

That's what I thought. You got suckered into thinking this guy knows what hes doing. He answered A, B, C and D on a multiple choice question and B was the right answer....since he circled all of them you think hes right.

When you get in better shape than me and sustain it for several years I'll value your opinion.

Until then you're a sucker just like gasser.
                                I figure you have decent dyslexia and probably register on the autism spectrum.
                                dont downshift!!

Comment

Working...
                                X