sony shuts down playstation network indefinitely

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
    lol see it is the same thing as what you guys are saying for the 360. So the same could be said about you Magnus. And no stock owned in sony i just own both and play both just my PS3 more. Well until Gears 3 comes out then i'll probably be stuck on that. Oh yea and i'm on my 7 or 8th Xbox since launch from the Red Ring. Now on the new one so i hope it won't break. Still on my first PS3 since launch. Just saying.
    And you keep buying more??? Fuck that!

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
      And you keep buying more??? Fuck that!
      Yea I love my video games.

Comment

lol see it is the same thing as what you guys are saying for the 360. So the same could be said about you Magnus. And no stock owned in sony i just own both and play both just my PS3 more. Well until Gears 3 comes out then i'll probably be stuck on that. Oh yea and i'm on my 7 or 8th Xbox since launch from the Red Ring. Now on the new one so i hope it won't break. Still on my first PS3 since launch. Just saying.
        I've never had a RROD in the 3 years that I've owned mine. I seriously wonder what people are doing to their systems to get it. Yes, I've gone on 12+hr gaming sessions so it's not like it's never used. Living in a house with both a PS3 and an 360, as far as gaming goes, the xbox wins hands down. It's nice when I can buy a game, put it in my xbox and just play. Having to wait for the game to "install" should be an option, not a requirement. It's also nice when I download a demo to my HARDDRIVE that I don't have to install it to my HARDDRIVE that it's already on. The PS3 definitely has it's pros over the xbox that are obvious, but as for a gaming system, the 360 has my vote.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
          Someone who has a blind allegiance to something with out any knowledge of any other options, often without any real reason for the allegiance other than "because X sucks!" .
          Thanks for the insight. I'm glad you were able to clear that up for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny_Stang View Post
            I tried several times last night to stream netflix, and it did not work. I could get in to Netflix, and find movies, but when I tried to stream it would ask to logon to PSN, then give the error that it was down due to maintenance. Once I clicked OK on that message, Netflix would come back saying that I had to be logged on to PSN to stream Netflix. Did this about 10 different times, always the same message.
            I've watched movies on my roommates PS3 this weekend. Haven't tried it since though.
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
              I've never had a RROD in the 3 years that I've owned mine. I seriously wonder what people are doing to their systems to get it. Yes, I've gone on 12+hr gaming sessions so it's not like it's never used. Living in a house with both a PS3 and an 360, as far as gaming goes, the xbox wins hands down. It's nice when I can buy a game, put it in my xbox and just play. Having to wait for the game to "install" should be an option, not a requirement. It's also nice when I download a demo to my HARDDRIVE that I don't have to install it to my HARDDRIVE that it's already on. The PS3 definitely has it's pros over the xbox that are obvious, but as for a gaming system, the 360 has my vote.
              I agree completely. I have had my xbox for about 3 years also. It runs perfect. My brother owns a PS3 and love it also.

Comment

I've had my PS3 since their launch, still works fine. Can't say the same about my 360.

Someone just took down Verizon's LTE network as well, I hope it's a coincidence and not a coordinated attack.

Comment

Im with ya 100%
                  2001 Ford Lightning Silver
                  1993 Mustang GT Silver Frost Titanium
                  1984 Bronco II 4X4 Silver & Red

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                    I've had mine for 4+ years now and not a single RROD. If you go through 7-8, it's almost guaranteed user error...not the system.

GSXRK5,

A solid tip would be to keep it ventilated better. Clean out the dust everyone once in a while. Don't bury it in 20 layers of laundry then leave it on for two days.

Comment

Xbox ftw
                      99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                      going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Entirely relevant.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSideofOZ View Post
                          Entirely relevant.

lol
                          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                            Get an Xbox, pay the $60 a year fee and play to ur hearts content! I have always been a PS fan till 360... Its got so many games, and it seems that more people have the 360, so more ppl to kill/race/etc. My .02 but its worth the small yearly fee. Live has NEVER gone down more then the time it takes u to update it, which are automatic. I might be wrong, but Live hasnt let me down in the 9 years its been out (I might be wrong on the time out). Im Howitzur on Live if you ever upgrade
                            LOL get a PC and never pay any fee, and play to your hearts content.
                            First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                              Why limit yourself to one system?

How's god of war on PC?
                              How's Forza 3 on pc?
                              How's Tekken/MK/Soul Calibur on PC?
                              How's Lost Odyssey on PC?
                              How's Gran Turismo on PC?
                              How's Marvel Vs Capcom 3 on PC?
                              How's Killzone on PC?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                                Oh he has a PC, all he plays is SC2 though.

Comment

Working...
                                X